[Answered]  Stamina Tips With Colors Besides Yellow and Orange?

I was looking for a nice red, blue, purple, white, or black Stamina Driver that goes with the magenta Screw Trident from Random Booster 12., but it was then that I realized that most Drivers are colored based on what type they’re associated with, so all of the Fluegels, Nothings, Planets, Claws, Cycles, Flows, Revolves, Eternals, etc. that I can find are either orange or yellow. I have come across two exceptions.

Ragnaruk, Triple, Revolve (Green)
Beast Behemoth, 4, Cross, Weight (Brown)

But, alas, none of the colors I had in mind. I could settle for the green Revolve, but I wanted to check with the forums to make sure I hadn’t made any oversights. Do you guys know of any Stamina Drivers that aren’t yellow or orange or the aforementioned green Revolve or Brown Weight? Also, when I say Stamina, I mean labeled “Stamina” by Takara Tomy, so I’m not really lookin get for anything that has high Stamina but is labeled as another type, such as Atomic.

Thank you in advance for your help!
There's a clear Revolve but it's pretty pricey to get. There's also two black Atomic Drivers which work for Stamina, but those are either in random boosters or the God Customize Set, which are also pricey (but probably much better than the clear Revolve)
(Oct. 01, 2018  4:08 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: There's a clear Revolve but it's pretty pricey to get. There's also two black Atomic Drivers which work for Stamina, but those are either in random boosters or the God Customize Set, which are also pricey (but probably much better than the clear Revolve)

He mentioned that he wasn't looking for Atomic, only labelled stamina drivers.

I think there is a green Yielding in RBV11 and a blue Flugel in the God Premium Set, but that sets rather pricey.
(Oct. 01, 2018  10:46 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2018  4:08 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: There's a clear Revolve but it's pretty pricey to get. There's also two black Atomic Drivers which work for Stamina, but those are either in random boosters or the God Customize Set, which are also pricey (but probably much better than the clear Revolve)

He mentioned that he wasn't looking for Atomic, only labelled stamina drivers.

I think there is a green Yielding in RBV11 and a blue Flugel in the God Premium Set, but that sets rather pricey.

I forgot about the green Yielding. Thanks. I’ll probably end up settling on that.
There is a red Weight that comes with z2
There's a special red Revolve that's pretty common on YJA: https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n294071855
Green atomic on Hazard Kerbeus
(Oct. 19, 2018  2:46 AM)HyperBey123 Wrote: Green atomic on Hazard Kerbeus

Atomic is a defense type.
Grey Bearing on Wolborg
(Oct. 19, 2018  3:14 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  2:46 AM)HyperBey123 Wrote: Green atomic on Hazard Kerbeus

Atomic is a defense type.

But , it can be used as a stamina type driver .

If you have Money , then you could buy the Special Edition BLUE Wolborg ( To get the BLUE coloured Bearing )
(Oct. 19, 2018  4:18 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  3:14 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Atomic is a defense type.

But , it can be used as a stamina type driver .

Yes but he or she said 

"Also, when I say Stamina, I mean labeled “Stamina” by Takara Tomy, so I’m not really lookin get for anything that has high Stamina but is labeled as another type, such as"
The first time I replied to this topic, I hadn't noticed you were also interested in white Stamina Drivers. If I had, I would've recommended the clear platinum version of Revolve, which you can find here on eBay or here on YJA. However, if you're patient, you can probably get all four in the set on YJA for a much lower price like I did about a month ago.