[Answered]  Sonokong plastics' durability

Hi, so i would like to buy a dranzer v made by sonokong. But i'm sure i've read something bad about SK. Plastic quality. Easy breakages and stuff like that. Did they improve the durability of their beyblades during those years?
Thank you for reading!
Weight Is the beyblades 3d printed also I’m new

I mean are these beyblades 3d printed and I’m new sorry for the bad typing I’m using my I pad also if you get this can you answer me post it’s callend the Phoenix armor switch
(Feb. 04, 2019  4:42 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi, so i would like to buy a dranzer v made by sonokong. But i'm sure i've read something bad about SK. Plastic quality. Easy breakages and stuff like that. Did they improve the durability of their beyblades during those years?
Thank you for reading!
I have read about this awhile back. In my own personal experience I did not see any plastic durability difference between TT and Sonokong besides the size issue.
(Feb. 06, 2019  12:44 PM)Red phi Wrote: Weight Is the beyblades 3d printed also I’m new

I mean are these beyblades 3d printed and I’m new sorry for the bad typing I’m using my I pad also if you get this can you answer me post it’s callend the Phoenix armor switch

[Image: latest?cb=20160222231137]
(Feb. 06, 2019  12:44 PM)Red phi Wrote: Weight Is the beyblades 3d printed also I’m new

Wrong thread