[Answered]  Sliding Shoot Collision

I found an official video on YouTube from the WBO (11 years old) which explains the Sliding Shoot technique.

You gotta move your launcher forward in direction of the opponent.

Question: What happens if Your launcher collides with your opponents launcher? Over a standard beystadium is not much room for 2 players launching with sliding shoot. Are there official tournament rules for that case like repeating that round?

Second question: is sliding shoot the same as rush shoot? I think rush shoot means a launch where the launcher isn't moved forward but hold in an angle.

Will the flower pattern be the same as by the sliding shoot?
(Feb. 07, 2020  11:32 AM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Over a standard beystadium is not much room for 2 players launching with sliding shoot.
Wrong. There's plenty of room. If you're going to sliding shoot, start your launch from a little further back, problem solved. If you or your opponent are taking up more than just the hemisphere of space closest to you over the beystadium, that's being rude, and the judge should correct that blader.

If your launchers collide, one or both players or the judge should call a mislaunch.
Well, if both players choose an attack type, I find it kinda difficult to perform a sliding shoot and stop right inside my own hemisphere (it's just 8 inch in diameter or so).

We already had some collisions. But it's good to know that a judge would have such rounds repeated.

I think I will use angled shoots instead of sliding shoots. I realized the resulting pattern is the same.
Sliding gives extra power with plastic drivers most of the time as it slides towards the other bey rather than taking it's time to get the grip it needs