[Answered]  Single Layers’ Teeth

Do the teeth on Single Layers still wear out? I was think about getting Valkyrie, 1, Flow, Edge for all of the fun parts, but the wiki said that the teeth on Valkyrie wear down. Does this hold true and if so, why do they wear down?
they still wear; the mold of the teeth is very frail and thin that's why it wears out. No old layer has come out with the new thicc tooth design that the new layers have.
(Sep. 30, 2018  9:10 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: they still wear; the mold of the teeth is very frail and thin that's why it wears out.  No old layer has come out with the new thicc tooth design that the new layers have.

Quick question, do the new layers still have teeth wear? I'm guessing they still do, but it takes a lot more to wear them out.
(Oct. 01, 2018  1:09 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2018  9:10 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: they still wear; the mold of the teeth is very frail and thin that's why it wears out.  No old layer has come out with the new thicc tooth design that the new layers have.

Quick question, do the new layers still have teeth wear? I'm guessing they still do, but it takes a lot more to wear them out.

Pretty much, but you'll need to use them pretty extensively for that to happen. Though some Layers (Namely Legend Spriggan and Spriggan Requiem) have two teeth of Single Layer width so they'll also wear out pretty quickly
(Oct. 01, 2018  1:09 AM)Armor Wrote:

No I believe the new layers don't have teeth wear, however Spriggan Reqiuem and Legend Spriggan do have teeth wear on some parts.
This is because of how they needed to compensate for the Dual Spin gimmick, right? They had to make some of the teeth thinner.
(Oct. 01, 2018  1:17 AM)Armor Wrote: This is because of how they needed to compensate for the Dual Spin gimmick, right? They had to make some of the teeth thinner.

Yep that's correct