[Answered]  Screwed up data on my account...

Not really a question... But my score in metal fight is screwed up. It says I have 183 losses and I've never played that many people XD
If anyone could fix that it would be awesome!
(May. 16, 2017  9:44 PM)Naru Blader Wrote: Not really a question... But my score in metal fight is screwed up. It says I have 183 losses and I've never played that many people XD

After the WBO's makeover peoples profiles as well as other things have been a little screwed up, and it will take a while too fix because the WBO only has one programmer.
We're looking into issues with the ranked statistics. As mentioned above, it's a result of incompatibility with December's update, so the system has been having an overhaul the last few months.

We're almost there though, so please bear with us!
(May. 16, 2017  9:55 PM)BAWB18 Wrote:
(May. 16, 2017  9:44 PM)Naru Blader Wrote: Not really a question... But my score in metal fight is screwed up. It says I have 183 losses and I've never played that many people XD

After the WBO's makeover peoples profiles as well as other things have been a little screwed up, and it will take a while too fix because the WBO only has one programmer.

Out of curiosity, what programming language does the wbo use?