[Answered]  Red vs Silver pP

I have noticed that both the Silver Revive Phoenix and the Red Revive Phoenix have different molds of Phoenix’s core. Is there a difference between the two molds as Perfect Phoenix?

Edit: Is it better for the pP to have it’s armor tighter?

Do the 2 layers have the same teeth? If not, does it matter which one has better teeth?
Bump!!!!!!!!
Some people say their silver wing rP is tighter, while others say the red version is tighter. There's no guarantee that buying one or the other will give you a better mold, because faulty molds can happen for any release.
(Apr. 15, 2019  11:33 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Some people say their silver wing rP is tighter, while others say the red version is tighter. There's no guarantee that buying one or the other will give you a better mold, because faulty molds can happen for any release.

Okay then, let me rephrase part of my question. Is it better for the pP to be tight ot loose?
I think most people would say tight because when the dead armor it can cause a loss of stamina for pP
(Apr. 15, 2019  7:53 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: I think most people would say tight because when the dead armor it can cause a loss of stamina for pP

Not sure what you are getting at with the when part.
The armor should be tighter so that Perfect Phoenix can keep its full weight for longer in a battle. This allows it to maintain good Stamina while also being hard to knock out. Basically, pP is at its peak power level when it still has the Dead Armor, and it's really hard to put the armor to good use after it's taken off.