[Answered]  Reason for xt+ good stamina

I heard that xt+ has about the same same-spin  stamina as revolve/absorb. I don't understand why because its just a sharp tip without a free spinning component like the aforementioned drivers, so could someone explain the reason of its good stamina to me?
The tip has a lot of LAD. It is very smooth and circular on the outside, making it have more LAD, which essentially adds more stamina.
Absorb is not very good at all. XT+ laughs in Absorbs face. Joyful_3
It's Life-After-Death is equal to Eternal, mainly because of how wide the base is, how much of a low angle it's at and I think the ridges on it (reducing the surface area touching the stadium floor)
(Feb. 19, 2019  10:36 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Absorb is not very good at all. XT+ laughs in Absorbs face. Joyful_3

Really i actually saw some tests here(on wbo) somewhere in which revolve and absorb seemed pretty equal
(Feb. 20, 2019  12:51 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2019  10:36 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Absorb is not very good at all. XT+ laughs in Absorbs face. Joyful_3

Really i actually saw some tests here(on wbo) somewhere in which revolve and absorb seemed pretty equal

Until and unless that person becomes the GREAT Free da la hoya ( or if he knows how to control the driver's movement , which is imvolentary ) Smile