[Answered]  Random Boosters

Does anyone know where I can buy specific random boosters in a good condition and a good price? When I say specific, I mean certain beys you can get from the booster, it doesn't have to be the rare one.
Amazon there his we're I buy all of my things an beyblades
(Nov. 25, 2018  11:13 PM)Armor Wrote: Does anyone know where I can buy specific random boosters in a good condition and a good price? When I say specific, I mean certain beys you can get from the booster, it doesn't have to be the rare one.

eBay. I know for sure that some sellers will have individual beyblades from RBs being sold, but either way, it will take a tiny bit of searching to find these kinds of deals. I know skyliners2012 has sR.8B.Ds' for sure, so there's that I guess...
(Nov. 25, 2018  11:13 PM)Armor Wrote: Does anyone know where I can buy specific random boosters in a good condition and a good price? When I say specific, I mean certain beys you can get from the booster, it doesn't have to be the rare one.

Check out thedivineportal0 on eBay. They’re legit and have fast shipping (at least to me in SoCal. Also it’s the holiday season so that may make things slower).
(Nov. 26, 2018  3:45 AM)Dragunix Wrote:

eBay. I know for sure that some sellers will have individual beyblades from RBs being sold, but either way, it will take a tiny bit of searching to find these kinds of deals. I know skyliners2012 has sR.8B.Ds' for sure, so there's that I guess...

I love this seller. Cheap even though shipping takes a while. I'd take price over shipping any day though.