[Answered]  Questions that Probably Have Simple Answers

So forgive me if this is too simple or doesn't belong here or if anything is wrong with this thread. I'm very new getting back into Beyblade with Burst. I had original Beyblades back in the day and my brothers got into the Metal series, and I decided to play Burst along with them.

They have an old Metal Fury stadium that hasn't been used in a while, and while I'm using setups that I've heard are very strong (Wyvern Heavy Accel, Neptune Heavy Zephyr, Deathscyther Spread Survive), I have found myself losing, especially via burst, much more than I expected to out-of-the-box setups like Odin Central Blow and Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable. The stadium is a bit beat-up, but I didn't think it'd make much of a difference (I accept that I could be very, very wrong on this point, but it doesn't seem like it'd make THAT much difference).
If it makes a difference, we have Hasbro products all around since we can't really afford to get stuff from T-T. It could be in the way I'm launching, or maybe the stadium is messing with the results. Or maybe those out-of-the-box things aren't that bad. Honestly, I'm not really sure why I seem to be seeing more losses than wins against them. I have much more upper body strength than they do as well.

If anyone could provide any insight, I'd appreciate it.
are these TT beys or hasbro beys?
(Jan. 20, 2017  3:35 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: are these TT beys or hasbro beys?

All beys involved are Hasbro.
Nepstrius (Neptune) and Doomscizor (Deathscyther) are extremely prone to bursting. the TT versions of these are much better. if you want a decent hasbro bey use valtryek on heavy/knuckle/gravity variable. roktavor is also decent too compared to the TT version
(Jan. 20, 2017  3:40 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Nepstrius (Neptune) and Doomscizor (Deathscyther) are extremely prone to bursting. the TT versions of these are much better. if you want a decent hasbro bey use valtryek on heavy/knuckle/gravity variable. roktavor is also decent too compared to the TT version

So are Hasbro Beyblades generally subpar? It's majorly inconvenient for me to have to order stuff to be shipped when I want new Beyblades.
yeah the only good ones are really valtryek and roktavor
Get a Revolve from R2, your Wyvron would work a lot better on a Heavy/Gravity Revolve setup, WHR/WGR is one of the strongest setups in the game, and as far as I'm aware Wyvron performs just fine compared to it's TT counterpart.
If you live near Los Angeles, I know of some places to buy Japanese or orean Burst products.
Do you know of strategies? Ex: Attack beats stamina, stamina beats defense, defense beats attack, and balance may be beat all. Although I strongly suggest not using balance types often, know your opponents beyblade. That how I beat my friends at school a lot. But I don't do as well with metal  Unhappy