[Answered]  Questions regarding the RC Wolborg RA-12 and magne disks for dranzer v

I saw a wolborg, with the build number RA-12 and it is remote controlled with a RC spin gear. How is it different from the original wolborg? Also I saw a pair of magne weight disk, number D-87, and thought about using it on my takara tomy MG dranzer v, but will it effect the performance of my dranzer in any way.
Its essentially just a wolborg 4 attack ring and the same RC base that's on the other RC beys but recolour in grey. As for the Magne Weight Disk there's not much point in using it unless you having a stadium with magnets in them. It doesn't have any advantages over normal weight disks.
(Jul. 13, 2017  9:37 AM)Ultra Wrote: Its essentially just a wolborg 4 attack ring and the same RC base that's on the other RC beys but recolour in grey. As for the Magne Weight Disk there's not much point in using it unless you having a stadium with magnets in them. It doesn't have any advantages over normal weight disks.

Can you switch the spin gear for the RC wolborg? also is it worth getting?
(Jul. 13, 2017  8:09 PM)ZarmBlak Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2017  9:37 AM)Ultra Wrote: Its essentially just a wolborg 4 attack ring and the same RC base that's on the other RC beys but recolour in grey. As for the Magne Weight Disk there's not much point in using it unless you having a stadium with magnets in them. It doesn't have any advantages over normal weight disks.

I do not believe you can. Wolborg 4 is generally used for it's base, so just get a normal Wolborg 4.
(Jul. 13, 2017  8:09 PM)ZarmBlak Wrote:

No for both questions.
Sorry-- Don't use any RC beys and can't answer that. Does the RC really work?