[Answered]  Questions about Wizard Fafnir

Poll: Is it normal to have a loose, easily burst Wizard Fafnir?

Yes
81.82%
No
18.18%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
Would like to know from other Wizard Fafnir users if it's normal to have the Fafnir so loose. 
It doesn't lock it's teeth like other beyblades i own (mind you i've just started) and it bursts so easily. 
I mean like more than half the time i battle it with my Ace Dragon, it bursts.
Please help.
I don't know mine is faulty or if it's normal.
No, they're all like that.

It's the stupid chip you put in the center. For some reason it lifts up a bit when you lock it in so the teeth are not as tight as they should be. (to test this, without touching anything else but the base/layer push the chip down with your finger and see how much tighter the teeth are when you try to take out the driver.) It's very frustrating, a part of me really wants to tape it down.
Yes, the Wizard layer is designed to lower the teeth and thus makes it easier to burst. I dont think its a flaw but rather a deliberate design choice in an attempt to balance it.

It kinda ruins wF too much though, since now an opponent can just push it into a wall and it will burst due to the rubber.
Okay found a way on how to play it.

TIP : USE A SLOW LAUNCHER

Basically the WF is a spin stealer. The slower it spins, the more it's tip is in contact with the ground, the less likely it goes berserk and hit the wall or be knocked out of the stadium.

Basically won 19 out of 20 fights using the stock combo against multiple veteran japanese bladers.
(Jun. 21, 2019  9:44 AM)mikedrewsmy Wrote: Okay found a way on how to play it.

Basically the WF is a spin stealer. The slower it spins, the more it's tip is in contact with the ground, the less likely it goes berserk and hit the wall or be knocked out of the stadium.

Basically won 19 out of 20 fights using the stock combo against multiple veteran japanese bladers.

You played against custom combos?
(Jun. 21, 2019  1:35 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2019  9:44 AM)mikedrewsmy Wrote: Okay found a way on how to play it.

Basically the wF is a spin stealer. The slower it spins, the more it's tip is in contact with the ground, the less likely it goes berserk and hit the wall or be knocked out of the stadium.

Basically won 19 out of 20 fights using the combo against multiple veteran japanese bladers.

You played against custom combos?

Yes.
(Jun. 21, 2019  4:07 PM)mikedrewsmy Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2019  1:35 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: You played against custom combos?

Yes.

By 'multiple' bladers, do you mean you fought them all of them at once or one by one? Also, how competitive were the custom combos that you faced? Name those combos.
Takara-Tomy designs GT Bases for Stamina and Defense to be looser than Bases designed for Attack in an effort to balance the game. That's why Wizard is so loose.
(Jun. 22, 2019  8:40 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2019  4:07 PM)mikedrewsmy Wrote: Yes.

By 'multiple' bladers, do you mean you fought them all of them at once or one by one? Also, how competitive were the custom combos that you faced? Name those combos.

I'm not one who knows a lot of bey names because i've just started playing but i did see perfect phoenix combo, some springgans, wV.00.bump.xtend (this i know because im planning to make one).