[Answered]  Plastics Launchers (Sonokong)

After searching some I found out that buying TT and Sonokong plastics woundn't be a good idea due to the parts not being compatible. My question is if it is the same for the launchers and what are the exact problems with compatibility.
Also, just to confirm, TT and hasbro plastics are compatible, and Sonokong G-Revolution beys are compatible with the rest (TT and HB plastics), right?
If the Sonokong launchers do not work with TT beys or are worse, where can I find a list of which TT beys came originally with a launcher?
Thanks for the replies beforehand, I searched and couldn't find any more information on the topic.
(Aug. 11, 2017  5:27 AM)Defensa Wrote: After searching some I found out that buying TT and Sonokong plastics woundn't be a good idea due to the parts not being compatible. My question is if it is the same for the launchers and what are the exact problems with compatibility.
Also, just to confirm, TT and hasbro plastics are compatible, and Sonokong G-Revolution beys are compatible with the rest (TT and HB plastics), right?
Correct but the Sok blades are usually worse quality
If the Sonokong launchers do not work with TT beys or are worse, where can I find a list of which TT beys came originally with a launcher?
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_O...s_products The ones with starter came with launchers
Thanks for the replies beforehand, I searched and couldn't find any more information on the topic.
Before the 3rd season products, Sonokong had different mould in their products: they were a little bit smaller than Takara's. That's why some Sonokong's shooter dosen't fit on Takara's beys. Size difference matters both Beys and Shooters.
You can use Takara's shooter on Sonokong's bey but you cannot use Sonokong's shooter on Takara's bey.
Sonokong's bey and Takara's bey are also not comparable because of size difference.

But the Sonokong products after the 2nd season(magnacore), they fit with Takara ones because Sonokong had to follow the Engine Gear format.
HMS products also are comparable with Takara's.

So, if you want comparable one, don't buy Spin Gear format & Magnet Gear format. Buy Engine Gear format or after one.
Thank you for the replies, how do I change the topic to answered?
(Aug. 11, 2017  6:41 PM)Defensa Wrote: Thank you for the replies, how do I change the topic to answered?

There should be an option when you go to edit your title