[Answered]  Plastic-gen defense combo

Hey everyone! So, as i wrote in the title i would like to know your opinions about the following weight-based defense combo:
Attack Ring: Eight Spike (Draciel F)
Weight Disk: Ten Heavy
Spin Gear: Neo Right + Heavy Metal Core
Blade Base: SG Metal Ball with 4 metal balls (Draciel S)

My only doubt is about the attack ring. Competitively-speaking, it's nothing special. But i love its look, so: can it screw up the entire combo? To be honest, i think the ridiculous weight (41,65 grams!) of the bey can compensate for the attack ring.

Thank you.
All the draciel attack rings are horrible for defence (ironic I know). You want something round with a lack of protrusions like the attack ring from Driger S or Galeon.
(Dec. 22, 2018  10:35 PM)Ultra Wrote: All the draciel attack rings are horrible for defence (ironic I know). You want something round with a lack of protrusions like the attack ring from Driger S or Galeon.

Hi Ultra! Are you talking about the recoil in particular?
Roller Defense with 10 heavy HMC and CWS or MBD
(Dec. 23, 2018  12:27 AM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2018  10:35 PM)Ultra Wrote: All the draciel attack rings are horrible for defence (ironic I know). You want something round with a lack of protrusions like the attack ring from Driger S or Galeon.

Hi Ultra! Are you talking about the recoil in particular?

Yes. Your combo will get destroyed if you use that attack ring.
(Dec. 23, 2018  10:45 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2018  12:27 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi Ultra! Are you talking about the recoil in particular?

Draciels are Pupular for doing Exactly what they are Supposed to do, soo much smooth you know.

Ironically
(Dec. 23, 2018  10:45 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2018  12:27 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi Ultra! Are you talking about the recoil in particular?

Ok Ultra, can i ask you which combo/s feature the best of plastic-gen? Doesn't matter if it's a defense/attack/stamina type... Hold on a second: driger g just popped out of my mind. Triple Tiger is one of the best ars ever, any advice? Anyway, i don't want to interfere with your opinions so feel free to express yourself.
No Body Asked Me T o T
I won't tell you that Roller Defenser 10 Wide Circle Wode survivor Is one of best.
Even About Upper Tiger - 7Balance -Driger V2 SP - HMC-Neo SG Right - Rubber Flat BB is something I love to use to KO opponent
Seriously I won't Tell you T o T
(Dec. 23, 2018  1:05 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: No Body Asked Me T o T
I won't tell you that Roller Defenser 10 Wide Circle Wode survivor Is one of best.
Even About Upper Tiger - 7Balance -Driger V2 SP - HMC-Neo SG Right - Rubber Flat BB is something I love to use to KO opponent

Ops, sorry Adarsh! I thought you were too young to know about plastics.
(Dec. 23, 2018  3:14 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2018  1:05 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: No Body Asked Me T o T

Ops, sorry Adarsh! I thought you were too young to know about plastics.
I own second Largest Plastic collection in My Entire Province. Disney XD still does plastic gen marathon on India. Whole Day on weekends
Ok, let me try one last time: what if i swap 10 heavy for Wide Defense? Recoil would be almost countered or at least severely lessened, since wd's perimeter covers the ar's surface for the 80-90% of it...