[Answered]  Phantom as an attack wheel (Attack mode or Stamina)

This might seem like a dumb question, but every time I use phantom in stamina mode in a low attack situation it performs equally if not better than the attack wheel. Granted I am using the Wide Type Stadium, the attack type stadiums cost a lot. I would get Flash, but I doubt my parents would buy me a beyblade I already had

My combo is Phantom Nemesis 85R2F
Quoted from the topic, "Phantom as an attack wheel"

(Nov. 12, 2015  9:28 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2015  4:10 AM)Angry Face Wrote: FYI, Phantom was one of the best Attack Wheels available upon its release, about on par with Beat actually, with the additional benefit of being able to sometimes outspin Basalt Defense customs, which were the staple back then.

However, just as Phantom's popularity as an Attack Wheel started to grow, it was quickly outclassed as an Attack Metal Wheel by the subsequent releases of VariAres and Blitz shortly after. Phantom's only competitive setup in Standard MFB Format today is in the low Track Stamina-Attack setup, Phantom Cygnus/Cancer/Hades 85/90 MF.

Just a small correction: VariAres and Blitz were actually released before Phantom. Phantom came out in September 2011, VariAres in July 2011, and Blitz in August 2011. I don't remember anyone really using it for Attack back then! At least in Toronto. It certainly does have an offensive upside, though. But yes, definitely outclassed at this point.
Thanks, but that still doesn't answer my question, as I already saw that thread.
You mean what mode should Phantom be in for an Attack type customization? Attack Mode.
Thanks