[Answered]  Neptune problem here

I recently got a duel pack of nepstrius and roktavor and bought a super grip launcher. Now I'm just returning after a pause of beyblade. Here's the problem, I launch ragnaruk, it launches off fine. Then I tried Neptune, it just spun on the launcher. After multiple times of testing I found that I had to use downforce on the launcher to get it off, and I also noticed that the layer had a indent in the center. Would this affect the contact between the layer and the small circular part that has the metal screw or bolt connecting the R spin attachment?
This is a common issue with Hasbro launchers as they are free spinning unlike their Takara Tomy counterparts (especially the supergrip launcher). The reason this is an issue with Nepstrius and not Roktavor is because Roktavor has a heavy disc  and thus more downward force applied to the beyblade. There is a simple fix to your issue all it requires is a small piece of tape applied to your launcher, Here is the link showing how: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKODtEoip34
Your Nepstrius is not faulty and the indent is normal

(Jul. 10, 2017  12:20 AM)BaraBlader Wrote: I recently got a duel pack of nepstrius and roktavor and bought a super grip launcher. Now I'm just returning after a pause of beyblade. Here's the problem, I launch ragnaruk, it launches off fine. Then I tried Neptune, it just spun on the launcher. After multiple times of testing I found that I had to use downforce on the launcher to get it off, and I also noticed that the layer had a indent in the center. Would this affect the contact between the layer and the small circular part that has the metal screw or bolt connecting the R spin attachment?

Just adding this so you will recieve a notification and see my previous reply
(Jul. 10, 2017  1:05 AM)Shaady Wrote: This is a common issue with Hasbro launchers as they are free spinning unlike their Takara Tomy counterparts (especially the supergrip launcher). The reason this is an issue with Nepstrius and not Roktavor is because Roktavor has a heavy disc  and thus more downward force applied to the beyblade. There is a simple fix to your issue all it requires is a small piece of tape applied to your launcher, Here is the link showing how: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKODtEoip34
Your Nepstrius is not faulty and the indent is normal

(Jul. 10, 2017  12:20 AM)BaraBlader Wrote: I recently got a duel pack of nepstrius and roktavor and bought a super grip launcher. Now I'm just returning after a pause of beyblade. Here's the problem, I launch ragnaruk, it launches off fine. Then I tried Neptune, it just spun on the launcher. After multiple times of testing I found that I had to use downforce on the launcher to get it off, and I also noticed that the layer had a indent in the center. Would this affect the contact between the layer and the small circular part that has the metal screw or bolt connecting the R spin attachment?

Just adding this so you will recieve a notification and see my previous reply
Thank you for the clarification, I appreciate it !!!