[Answered]  Need help choosing between these JP Beyblades (what's your Top 3)?

Hi Guys,

I'm buying some JP TakaraTomy Beyblade for my kids and I want to know which ones of the following you would choose. Also, what types are they (ATT, DEF, ST etc)?
What would be your Top 3 from:

B-105 Achilles
B-110 Loginus
B-131 Dead Phoenix
B-120 Buster Excalibur
B-115 Hercules
B-117 Revive Phoenix
B-106 Emperor Forneus

I've been out of the Beyblade scene for a while so I don't know what's good anymore. My kids like playing with a range of types, so if you guys could give me some brief info on which you'd choose and the types they are, that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!
Dead Phoenix and Revive Phoenix because they're good and you can put the Dead Armor on Revive Phoenix for extra weight (both are defense types). If you want a stamina type choose Archer Hercules. Those are my top three, but Z Achilles, Bloody Longinus, and Buster Xcalibur are good if you want attack combos. You may also want to check out Super Z Valkyrie and Super Z Spriggan.

Z Achilles 11 Xtend (Balance)
Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt (Attack)
Dead Phoenix 0 Atomic (Defense)
Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword (Attack)
Archer Hercules 13 Eternal (Stamina)
Revive Phoenix 10 Friction (Defense)
Emperor Forneus 0 Yard (Defense)
I suggest to buy Cho-Z Valtryek(no in list), Cho-Z Achilles (no in list) and Dead Phoenix
Alright, so here is what you're gonna wanna do: The best from your list are Hercules, Revive and Dead Phoenix. When Hercules was released it was considered the BEST Cho-Z beyblade ever. It has amazing stamina and a good combo. Eternal is a very good stamina driver ( It is short so it wouldn't work with frames) and 13 is ok. Revive Phoenix is currently the heaviest layer ( i think in the meta) 10 is in the top 4 discs, and Friction is ok. Dead Phonix isn't that heavy (about 9 grams without the Dead armor) but the armor is what gives it its weight. Revive Phoenix core and Dead armor combined give the heaviest Layer to date. And about its parts, 0 is also in the top 4 discs and atomic is very good.

That's about it.
Thanks for the answers guys.
I'm going to go for the Dead Phoenix, the Hercules and the Longinus. If I could get one more I'd go for the Revive Phoenix as well but I'm limited to three from the list above. Since this is for kids having fun and not comp, I hope this is a good variety of DEF, ATT and STA.
In Japan, Beyblades are always sold out so you have to take what you can get - it's crazy they don't make more to keep up with demand. I'd like to be able to choose from more but the list I posted is all they seem to have in stock at this time.
I would honestly go for Cho-Z Valkyrie (Att), Archer Hercules (Stm), and Revive Phoenix (Def). Nice triumvirate there. You could also augment Revive Phoenix later by getting Dead Phoenix.
What to buy for someone who likes Attack types (Click to View)

What to buy for a Defense-type lover (Click to View)

What to Buy for a Stamina Person (Click to View)

What to Buy for a Balance Type Lover (Click to View)