[Answered]  Missing sneak peek & combo sheet in my bL's box

Hey guys! Just unboxed my Bloody Longinus, but i noticed the box didn't contain the sheet with a sneak peek for hell salamander and advices for making a combo with bL. Now, it's not a fake cause there's nothing wrong at all with the whole bey and the sealed box which shows the right marks in the right places. Could it be a factory mistake? Or maybe my bL belongs to a production series who was made after hell salamander got released?
Have you checked in between the cardboard?
(Aug. 03, 2018  8:00 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Have you checked in between the cardboard?

Yeah, couldn't find it...
(Aug. 03, 2018  8:12 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2018  8:00 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Have you checked in between the cardboard?

Yeah, couldn't find it...

I originally wondered the same thing, haha. I've heard that only the Japanese releases of Takara Tomy have the sticker sheet. Is your one shipped from Hong Kong, or was it shipped straight from Japan?

Both the same Takara Tomy product. From my understanding, the sneak peek sheet seems to only be released in beyblades STRAIGHT from Japan. Sellers like skyliners2012, toysgotw and even pvccard.expert sell the Hong Kong version. The japanese versions of super z beys can be bought from aicmini, who is a good seller, but people do not like his attitude.
(Aug. 04, 2018  12:46 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2018  8:12 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Yeah, couldn't find it...

I originally wondered the same thing, haha. I've heard that only the Japanese releases of Takara Tomy have the sticker sheet. Is your one shipped from Hong Kong, or was it shipped straight from Japan?

Both the same Takara Tomy product. From my understanding, the sneak peek sheet seems to only be released in beyblades STRAIGHT from Japan. Sellers like skyliners2012, toysgotw and even pvccard.expert sell the Hong Kong version. The japanese versions of super z beys can be bought from aicmini, who is a good seller, but people do not like his attitude.
Thank you Leosama! Yeah, i bought it from HK. 
Ps maybe you meant sneak peek instead of stickers, they are included in my bL's box
(Aug. 04, 2018  11:39 AM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2018  12:46 AM)leosama Wrote: I originally wondered the same thing, haha. I've heard that only the Japanese releases of Takara Tomy have the sticker sheet. Is your one shipped from Hong Kong, or was it shipped straight from Japan?

Thank you Leosama! Yeah, i bought it from HK. 
Ps maybe you meant sneak peek instead of stickers, they are included in my bL's box

Haha yes I did mean that ? all of them have stickers