[Answered]  Metal God Chip on every bey?

Yo guys! I'm not sure about the possibility to use a metal god chip (item no. B-91) on every single beyblade who has the chance to hold it (of course no Hasbeys, Legend Spriggan/Spriggan Requiem...) in a wbo tournament. You know if i can?
Thanks
(Jun. 09, 2019  3:15 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Yo guys! I'm not sure about the possibility to use a metal god chip (item no. B-91) on every single beyblade who has the chance to hold it (of course no Hasbeys, Legend Spriggan/Spriggan Requiem...) in a wbo tournament. You know if i can?
Thanks

Yes, you may use an MGC on any Bey that accepts it in WBO Burst tournaments. Joyful_3
(Jun. 09, 2019  3:15 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Yo guys! I'm not sure about the possibility to use a metal god chip (item no. B-91) on every single beyblade who has the chance to hold it (of course no Hasbeys, Legend Spriggan/Spriggan Requiem...) in a wbo tournament. You know if i can?
Thanks

Yes, as long as you only use one Metal God Chip in your Deck Format Finals team.
Thanks my friends! It's a Twin Nemesis, i know it's not competitive at all nowadays in competitions but i asked anyway just for curiosity Grin