[Answered]  Master Set String Launcher

Any formal testing done with the Hasbro Master Set's string launcher? It feels underpowered to me, but I haven't had the time to throw statistics at it.
It has the same rotations as a regular BeyLauncher
Pardon my ignorance, but the mechanism seems slower than what I can get from the regular launcher. Does that not have a effect? Is number of rotations the only thing that matters?
(Jul. 31, 2017  11:34 PM)thoriumRing Wrote: Pardon my ignorance, but the mechanism seems slower than what I can get from the regular launcher. Does that not have a effect? Is number of rotations the only thing that matters?

It also depends how you pull the handle
Watch this video, it'll teach how to properly use the Beylauncher : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agC4YoALI7c
It seems to be the same for me, but like @SUGOI-KONICHEWA said, the video will help
I've got more testing to do, but it was spinning several seconds shorter than a TT small launcher. Gotta do more tests before I can call it statistically significant.
It was Impressive along with the gold Xcalius too
I'd be happy to record and upload my own tests, too. I just got that formyself the other day and have felt it's worked okay. I haven't noticed a significant power difference but if you tell me the beys you're going to use I'll time mine as well.