[Answered]  MFB string launcher isn’t working right?

None of my string launchers I have can launch a beyblade for longer than my LL2. This seems to go against everything I know about string launchers. My launchers are legitimate TT string launchers, one being the meteo l drago dragon launcher and the other being a yellow string launcher. Both have barely any usage. (Yellow one might be slightly worn  , I have no comparison so it’s hard to tell)

When stamina testing with my Hasbro Flame Aries the string launcher normally spins for 2:20-30 seconds if I’m lucky. The LL2 on the other hand consistently clocks at about 2:40-2:45 seconds. This doesn’t seem right. 

Any help for how to properly use a string launcher is appreciated. I have 2 L/R string launchers in the mail that I can test when they arrive also.
Watch this video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=agC4YoALI7c&t=81s
(Jan. 29, 2019  3:06 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Watch this video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=agC4YoALI7c&t=81s

I’ve already seen the video. It’s not very helpful to be honest. Everyone knows how to launch a string launcher. I guess I’m asking if string launchers should boast a marginally signifant more spin time than the LL2. If not then I’ll stick to the LL2 as it’s more consistent and easier to use.
You mentioned that you did stamina testing with your Flame Aries. I think it'd be best to launch some other stamina/defense Beyblades as well, before making any conclusions, just to make sure it isn't a fluke. If your string launchers continually provide less power than your LL2, then I guess you could test with other string launchers, as you mentioned that you had 2 L/R string launchers coming in the mail.
But honestly, if your LL2 feels more powerful and comfortable for you, then I say use it. Everybody has their own tastes and style.
(Feb. 01, 2019  12:04 AM)Jack Frosty Wrote: You mentioned that you did stamina testing with your Flame Aries. I think it'd be best to launch some other stamina/defense Beyblades as well, before making any conclusions, just to make sure it isn't a fluke. If your string launchers continually provide less power than your LL2, then I guess you could test with other string launchers, as you mentioned that you had 2 L/R string launchers coming in the mail.
But honestly, if your LL2 feels more powerful and comfortable for you,  then I say use it. Everybody has their own tastes and style.
Thanks for the replies. I’ll do some more testing. You are right using the launcher that feels the best to use makes a lot of sense.
Out of curiosity, do you use a launcher grip? I recommend it, as I feel that no matter what type of launcher you use, a grip will always add more stability and control.
(Feb. 02, 2019  12:03 AM)Jack Frosty Wrote: Out of curiosity, do you use a launcher grip? I recommend it, as I feel that no matter what type of launcher you use, a grip will always add more stability and control.

I have 2 coming in the mail with the L/R launcher Smile

Until recently is I used the hasbro ripcord launchers lol