[Answered]  Legend Spriggan 7Meteor Xtreme

I'm confused as to why people use this combo. Why Meteor, especially?
Meteor was once the heaviest frame so yeah.. anyway, people probably still use it if they (for some reason) haven't bought anything new or don't care to buy a better attack type
No one really uses it anymore, since it’s outclassed, and has been for like, a year almost now. Back then, lS had really good attack potential because the recoil it gave off plus the added weight from it’s MGC, and since 7 was the heaviest disc and meteor being the heaviest frame at the time, it added a lot of weight to the combo. Xtreme, well, I think you know why Xtreme was on there by what I’ve been saying..
(Nov. 06, 2018  5:00 AM)Armor Wrote: I'm confused as to why people use this combo. Why Meteor, especially?
A "Legend" of its day...a gamer at night...

Legend Spriggan: Best Attacker when it came out.

7: Heaviest disk when lS was released.

M: Heaviest Frame when lS came out.

X: Most competitive attack driver when lS came out.
(Nov. 06, 2018  5:05 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2018  5:00 AM)Armor Wrote: I'm confused as to why people use this combo. Why Meteor, especially?
A "Legend" of its day...a gamer at night...

X: Most aggresive driver when lS came out.

i don’t think Xtreme was th most aggressive, I think that would have to go to either worn down variable or hold tbh

but Xtreme is better than both lol
Meteor used to be the heaviest frame around. Bump outweighed it by around half a gram and took its place, and now Turn and Proof both stand a pretty good chance of working for attack as well given their similarly heavy weights (and LAD potential for Proof), but it's still not a terrible frame even if it's no longer optimal.

(Nov. 06, 2018  5:09 AM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2018  5:05 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: A "Legend" of its day...a gamer at night...

X: Most aggresive driver when lS came out.

i don’t think Xtreme was th most aggressive, I think that would have to go to either worn down variable or hold tbh

I think Xtreme beats out Hold in terms of raw speed and power, but a worn variable is definitely stronger if way too difficult to control. Just goes to show that aggressiveness means nothing if you can't control it.
(Nov. 06, 2018  5:10 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Meteor used to be the heaviest frame around. Bump outweighed it by around half a gram and took its place, and now Turn and Proof both stand a pretty good chance of working for attack as well given their similarly heavy weights (and LAD potential for Proof), but it's still not a terrible frame even if it's no longer optimal.

(Nov. 06, 2018  5:09 AM)brandbrick Wrote: i don’t think Xtreme was th most aggressive, I think that would have to go to either worn down variable or hold tbh

I think Xtreme beats out Hold in terms of raw speed and power, but a worn variable is definitely stronger if way too difficult to control. Just goes to show that aggressiveness means nothing if you can't control it.

Yep, sometimes slow and steady wins the race.
(Nov. 06, 2018  5:15 AM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2018  5:10 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Meteor used to be the heaviest frame around. Bump outweighed it by around half a gram and took its place, and now Turn and Proof both stand a pretty good chance of working for attack as well given their similarly heavy weights (and LAD potential for Proof), but it's still not a terrible frame even if it's no longer optimal.

Yep, sometimes slow and steady wins the race.

More like less fast. Xtreme is very far from being slow.
Yeah I think this answers my questions. People just never bothered to change the combo I guess.