[Answered]  Is this seller legitimate or a scammer?

I was browsing through Amazon and Ebay to look for Beyblades to purchase when I came across this Ebay seller. Due to the cheap prices and what seems like phony feedback, I'm 98% sure he/she is a scammer, but I wanted to hear everybody else's thoughts to be sure. Is this seller legit?

Link to the seller's Ebay page: https://www.ebay.com/usr/8.51106?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
Either that person is 100% fake or they don’t understand the exchange rate for USD. Either way, you probably shouldn’t buy it
well they are based in china so it could be a bootleg, and they are just using legit pics
Okay, thanks for the advice! What sellers do you recommend? I know the big ones like pvccard.expert and skyliners, but are there any genuine but obscure sellers you know of?

On a side note, I don't know much about this, but why doesn't Ebay crack down on scammers?
I ordered from people like that. Haven't got a tracking update, but a winit tracking site says it's coming. To be safe, don't buy from people like that.
Edit from July 20th, 2020: Listings like those are scams.
I recommend Buzztoy2007. And I've also heard positive things about 88powerpig88
Good luck!