[Answered]  Is this normal??

Yes, I do know I said I would not post threads until the 13th, but I just need to know... is this normal?
Can't see it
(Apr. 10, 2019  1:17 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Can't see it

He couldn't burst at all
(Apr. 10, 2019  1:09 AM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: Yes, I do know I said I would not post threads until the 13th, but I just need to know... is this normal?
I’m pretty sure that a Hasbro Vice Leopard with a TT tip
(Apr. 10, 2019  1:09 AM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: Yes, I do know I said I would not post threads until the 13th, but I just need to know... is this normal?
Just make it go to where it should burst then hit the top of the layer

(Apr. 10, 2019  1:24 AM)NobodyBlader Wrote: I’m pretty sure that a Hasbro Vice Leopard with a TT tip

Nah it clicks.

When did you say you wouldn’t post threads?
Okay so I just heard the click (guess my volume wasn’t loud enough) maybe he has a rubber band on the driver as I did that with the dual layers and that sometimes happened
(Apr. 10, 2019  1:24 AM)NobodyBlader Wrote: I’m pretty sure that a Hasbro Vice Leopard with a TT tip

No, It's all TT

(Apr. 10, 2019  1:33 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:

When did you say you wouldn’t post threads?

In my bio and in a thread that is now closed

Something similar has happened with my hasbro Silver X Jormuntor J4, but on a smaller scale. I think this means that the mold is a bit faulty, but I don't know if the defect is the part that holds the teeth is misaligned or if it means that there is some excess plastic that makes the gap to release the driver a bit smaller. In any case, things like this aren't meant to happen, but mold variations and mold defects are definitely to blame for this.
What set did you get that in?
(Apr. 10, 2019  11:25 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: It is a fake.

What makes you think that?
(Apr. 10, 2019  11:28 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Normal screws on fusion, blue fusion.

Yeah, That’s what I thought.
(Apr. 10, 2019  4:54 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: What set did you get that in?

I got it in stock combo from a website called Beys and Bricks
(Edit: Well, looks like the TT version isn't for sale anymore... I guess)
(Apr. 11, 2019  1:17 AM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2019  4:54 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: What set did you get that in?

I got it in stock combo from a website called Beys and Bricks

It is fake
Soooo. I'm going to sub to you real quick XD
(Apr. 11, 2019  5:05 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Soooo. I'm going to sub to you real quick XD

oh, thanks!

(Apr. 11, 2019  2:59 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2019  1:17 AM)Grimlock_Ollie Wrote: I got it in stock combo from a website called Beys and Bricks

It is fake

ok, I don't entirely know this, but I'll take your word over what I think
If you go to ever-wish.com you can get a TT leopard in a random booster. Don't worry. It's real XD