[Answered]  Is this legit?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/B151-TAKARA-TOM...1970b8f5fb

Apologies for the long link. But the seller looks to be pretty legit, despite the absurd pricing.
(Nov. 30, 2019  7:06 PM)Armor Wrote: https://www.ebay.com/itm/B151-TAKARA-TOM...1970b8f5fb

Apologies for the long link. But the seller looks to be pretty legit, despite the absurd pricing.
I think so. They’re just using a little trick. The shipping is twenty dollars, which I’m assuming makes this product real. But take this with a grain of salt.
Doesn't it say the full set though? Maybe I read it wrong.
Maybe its 99 cent per beyblade, or yea, shipping
Im not sure. I feel like buying this myself just to check but it could be fake
If it's 0,99 dollars per Beys, it's probably than the Bey is a fake... Obviously.
(Nov. 30, 2019  9:42 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: If it's 0,99 dollars per Beys, it's probably than the Bey is a fake... Obviously.

What's up with the seller then? Doesn't seem like one that would sell fakes.
(Dec. 01, 2019  1:47 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2019  9:42 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: If it's 0,99 dollars per Beys, it's probably than the Bey is a fake... Obviously.

What's up with the seller then? Doesn't seem like one that would sell fakes.

Buy it and see what happens. No pictures here show a fake and it claims to be Takara Tomy. He has a decent positive feedback so I would go for it.
Not really the right place for this. We have a sticked thread for fakes (theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching), which is a more relevant place to ask if something is real or fake. I suggest going there in the future instead of making a dedicated thread to it.

That being said, the price isn't actually $0.99 as there's $20 of shipping added too which adds it up to a fairly standard price... for one booster. For a whole set, I have serious doubts that this is legitimate, as this price is well beyond believable. On top of that there's a platoon of 26 buyers that are calling them a scammer in their negative reviews, all within the last month alone. That's a big red flag to see that many complaints within a month's timeframe, especially since it amounts to just under a complaint a day. There's even more complaints if you look at the neutral reviews too, often which complain about bad packaging or terrible shipping times.

No doubt, this is either a scammer or a seller so bad they might as well be one.

(Dec. 01, 2019  1:53 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: He has a decent positive feedback so I would go for it.

Positive feedback can easily be faked with a few friends, or multiple accounts. You need to keep a better eye on negative and neutral feedback instead of relying only on the positive feedback, especially with a (quite frankly bad looking) 93.5% positive rate. Usually you want a seller in the high 98% or 99%+ range, though be careful of faked 100% rates or alarmingly bad neutral/negative feedback.

In this case, there's just way too much negative feedback claiming that he's a scammer, ships stupidly slowly, or is otherwise terrible at wrapping his packages. None of those bode well for them as a seller.

One dude getting their package slowly once in a while isn't too bad. Mistakes can and will happen, or troubles can arise in the shipping process (like my nearly month old Tomica delivery, still stuck in the Hong Kong post office). This is just too many complaints at once all saying the same things.
75 negative feedbacks in the last 6 months. I would not risk anything with this seller, dude.

Price seems ok for 1 bey of the set. But people write they got no refund for a lost shipment.
(Dec. 01, 2019  3:22 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: 75 negative feedbacks in the last 6 months. I would not risk anything with this seller, dude.

Price seems ok for 1 bey of the set. But people write they got no refund for a lost shipment.

It's claiming to be the full set, which is one reason why it's so ridiculous.
It says it comes with the full set. And even if the shipping is $20, its way to cheap for the whole set.