[Answered]  Is this faulty?Is it fixable?

Hello guys so,i have Drain Fafnir and Lost Longinus and they both have a small piece of plastic inside the layer.When i twist the disc it gets kind of stuck if i dont put enough pressure and and the launcher also gets stuck sometimes.Is there a way to fix this or i should buy new one??Thank you
 [Image: 72260461_394554968139049_501866842638254...e=5E2BAFA2]
(Oct. 15, 2019  5:07 PM)phantom nick Wrote: Hello guys so,i have Drain Fafnir and Lost Longinus and they both have a small piece of plastic inside the layer.When i twist the disc it gets kind of stuck if i dont put enough pressure and and the launcher also gets stuck sometimes.Is there a way to fix this or i should buy new one??Thank you
 [Image: 72260461_394554968139049_501866842638254...e=5E2BAFA2]

Has it always been there? The plastic could have melted, or just a piece is stuck in there and all you have to do is take the layer apart and remove it.
Hi,yes it came in today and it was there,
(Oct. 15, 2019  5:45 PM)phantom nick Wrote: Hi,yes it came in today and it was there,

I would say something to the seller then, and because the Item is faulty, they should send you a free replacement of each beyblade. I would send pictures of the beyblades to show that this is a real issue.
Are you absolutely sure your bey is real? It doesn't hurt to check if you got scammed.
Yeah 100% real.Bought it from PVC,box says Takara Tomy and everythinis included(launcher,parts etc.
Who is the seller?!? :-)
Maybe I could know him.
(Oct. 15, 2019  9:14 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Who is the seller?!? :-)
Maybe I could know him.

pvccard.expert
Well, I know him.
He is named Roger, really kind man!
I bought from him several times, I never have problems but according to my experience, he always replies within 24 hours to all Ebay messages! :-)
I usually ask to him for product informations.

I think that you can try to ask for free replacement, do not forget to show him photos directly in first message.
Yeah i sent him a message right away with photo included of course,i know he is trusted because i've bought a lot of times from him but unfortunately this happened today.Also about Drain Fafnir i dont know if i'll get a replacement or something because i've bought it several months back soi dont expect him to replace it to be fair.But Longinus came today so i sent him a message right away.

Also "free replacement" means i have to send everything back,because here in Greece its not easy.The post office works slow etc,or he will send me a new one for free?
Very well, let us know regarding the solution from pvccard.expert.
About Fafnir, Yes... you are right! :-)

I am writing from Italy, so I know really well the problem of slow post office.
Try to explain him the situation, I am sure that the seller will help you.
Although this could work in your advantage as extra burst resistance
Hey again guys.So i talked with the seller,and they said this: "Checked some spare parts in our warehouse and also with Takara.

I am sorry that that problem is not defect according to Takara.

It was because may be a bit variation of the parts in terms of size during production.

Unless the problem cause malfunction when using; otherwise it is within their acceptance of QC."
So i guess i should ask Paypal for a refund?I asked the seller again what i should do now,i think i should wait till tomorrow and then ask for a refund.What do you guys think.
(Oct. 19, 2019  1:22 AM)phantom nick Wrote: Hey again guys.So i talked with the seller,and they said this: "Checked some spare parts in our warehouse and also with Takara.

It was because may be a bit variation of the parts in terms of size during production.

Unless the problem cause malfunction when using; otherwise it is within their acceptance of QC."
So i guess i should ask Paypal for a refund?I asked the seller again what i should do now,i think i should wait till tomorrow and then ask for a refund.What do you guys think.

If it's not a defect, then it should be legal in tournaments, which means extra burst resistance.
(Oct. 19, 2019  1:22 AM)phantom nick Wrote: Hey again guys.So i talked with the seller,and they said this: "Checked some spare parts in our warehouse and also with Takara.

You should open an eBay dispute for "Damaged item": you will have to return the item and the seller will pay the shipping. Then you will get full refund
(Oct. 19, 2019  10:52 AM)Son Goku Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  1:22 AM)phantom nick Wrote: Hey again guys.So i talked with the seller,and they said this: "Checked some spare parts in our warehouse and also with Takara.

You should open an eBay dispute for "Damaged item": you will have to return the item and the seller will pay the shipping. Then you will get full refund

Do not forget that you can get the refund only if item does not match the description! ;-)
If it is really difficult to move the disc, I might ask for a replacement. If the disc is still easy enough to move, I would keep it since that means extra burst resistance