[Answered]  Is there a difference between the strike god Valkyrie layer and the Valkyrie layer?

The wiki lists them as seperate layers but they looks exactly the same excluding the strike god chip on SgV
Well they're abbreviated differently and they have very different performances. Regular gV can't do much damage while not taking too much either, but SgV hits way harder with more recoil too.
(Jan. 29, 2018  6:56 PM)How?Mage Wrote: Well they're abbreviated differently and they have very different performances. Regular gV can't do much damage while not taking too much either, but SgV hits way harder with more recoil too.
Strike God Valkyrie is basically God Valkyrie with a Strike God Chip ^^
(Jan. 29, 2018  8:35 PM)Kaiser138 Wrote: Strike God Valkyrie is basically God Valkyrie with a Strike God Chip ^^

SgV has the bound attack blocked, so more agressive
(Jan. 29, 2018  9:15 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  8:35 PM)Kaiser138 Wrote: Strike God Valkyrie is basically God Valkyrie with a Strike God Chip ^^

SgV has the bound attack blocked, so more agressive

Because it has a strike god chip. This means they are the same
I feel as if SgV has worse teeth i used the same parts on each 6V Rb and SgV felt more loose. A good combo for SgV that burst my Nightmare and Drain was SgV 0B X
Since the reason SgV is called SgV is because of the god chip if I replace it with a metal god chip would it be MgV?
(Jan. 29, 2018  10:11 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Since the reason SgV is called SgV is because of the god chip if I replace it with a metal god chip would it be MgV?

Nope, MGC/MG gV
(Jan. 29, 2018  11:16 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  10:11 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Since the reason SgV is called SgV is because of the god chip if I replace it with a metal god chip would it be MgV?

Nope, MGC/MG gV

How?
(Jan. 30, 2018  12:53 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  11:16 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: Nope, MGC/MG gV

How?

According to TT boxes it'd be God Valkyrie Metal God Chip Ver.
(Jan. 30, 2018  1:00 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2018  12:53 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: How?

According to TT boxes it'd be God Valkyrie Metal God Chip Ver.

Okay
(Jan. 29, 2018  10:08 PM){Insert Name} Wrote: I feel as if SgV has worse teeth i used the same parts on each 6V Rb and SgV felt more loose. A good combo for SgV that burst my Nightmare and Drain was SgV 0B X

How? If it's the same exact layer then the teeth should be the exact same
(Feb. 01, 2018  5:21 PM)Thunder Blur Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  10:08 PM){Insert Name} Wrote: I feel as if SgV has worse teeth i used the same parts on each 6V Rb and SgV felt more loose. A good combo for SgV that burst my Nightmare and Drain was SgV 0B X

How? If it's the same exact layer then the teeth should be the exact same

Maybe he was used to infinity so the change to other parts made it feel. That way