[Answered]  Is the Blue Launcher from the Beyblade Burst Entry Set any good for Attack Types?

I heard from a few people the Light Blue Launcher from the B-38 Beyblade Burst Entry Set is good for attack types. Is this the case? I may be getting the BeyLauncher and a Launcher grip separately (The entry set is a lot more than my budget) and a Beyblade Burst BeyStadium soon. I also heard it was good for controlling Variable. Can anyone provide me with some information about the launcher and maybe a test video? Thanks!
The blue beylauncher is not any different from any other beylauncher that's been released so if you can't afford the entry set and want a beylauncher just buy it individually
Okay. I think I am still going to invest in the blue launcher just because of how much I like its coloring, so I mine as well just get a full launcher setup also.
I feel like such a beyblade noob sometimes...

P.S is the speed BeyLauncher  any good?

This question Is answered, but I am still accepting responses
(May. 20, 2017  5:26 PM)_PegasusGaming_ Wrote: Okay. I think I am still going to invest in the blue launcher just because of how much I like its coloring, so I mine as well just get a full launcher setup also.

The speed Beylauncher is the best String Launcher available because of its better gears and longer string
(May. 20, 2017  5:29 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(May. 20, 2017  5:26 PM)_PegasusGaming_ Wrote: Okay. I think I am still going to invest in the blue launcher just because of how much I like its coloring, so I mine as well just get a full launcher setup also.

The speed Beylauncher is the best String Launcher available because of its better gears and longer string

Okay. Thanks!

P.S just wondering: Most of the times I have used my friend's white BeyLauncher with my Victory Valkyrie or Dark Deathscyther (The only two Takara burst beyblades I have right now) (I don't use my Hasbro often), I get a good launch but my two attack types don't spin as long or as fast as when I use a Light Launcher. For now (Until I get a Speed Launcher) (Or Blue Launcher for cosmetic purposes), i'm gonna stick with the Light Launcher.
My blue launcher broke down pretty quickly since there's a small notch that wears down the launcher over time, so I'd say no durability-wise. Also, my speed launcher fails to launch at maximum power a few days ago. Pretty safe to say that all beylaunchers are god-awful at withstanding basic usage. The performance of the launchers are quite good though. Light launchers and long winders are slightly more durable, but my long winder also broke down a few weeks ago. So yeah, I'm pretty much out of good launchers except for the short winders and the L string launcher. Unless you're planning to purchase these launchers in bulk, I do not recommend string launchers in general.
(May. 20, 2017  5:29 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:

I'm Pretty Sure the Gears on the Speed Beylauncher are Smaller so it makes that launcher less powerful I think.
(May. 21, 2017  1:33 PM)V2KX Wrote:
(May. 20, 2017  5:29 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: The speed Beylauncher is the best String Launcher available because of its better gears and longer string

I'm Pretty Sure the Gears on the Speed Beylauncher are Smaller so it makes that launcher less powerful I think.

Actually, that, coupled with a longer string, actually makes it faster.
I might just get the Blue Launcher for collection purposes now xD