[Answered]  Is my God Chip illegal?

I have an A2 mold god chip from my old broken gV and since the V on it was already wearing off, I used a cotton swab and some nail polish remover to get the rest of it off, did I make my god chip illegal?
(Jan. 30, 2018  1:20 AM)Zycratic Wrote: I have an A2 mold god chip from my old broken gV and since the V on it was already wearing off, I used a cotton swab and some nail polish remover to get the rest of it off, did I make my god chip illegal?

I doubt. its really like cleaning then modification as long as you remove the NPR after cleaning off the "V"
(Jan. 30, 2018  1:20 AM)Zycratic Wrote: I have an A2 mold god chip from my old broken gV and since the V on it was already wearing off, I used a cotton swab and some nail polish remover to get the rest of it off, did I make my god chip illegal?

yes the police is at your door
(Jan. 31, 2018  6:15 PM)Limetka Wrote:

yes the police is at your door

Yeah guys, god chip fraud is a serious felony in the US.

In my opinion, that's something that could also be seen as natural wear in my opinion. It in no way modified the performance of the god chip nor did you add anything to it and it is still the same brand, so as long as you don't try to recolor the god chip yourself then it should still be fully legal