[Answered]  Is bX’s sword supposed to lock in for Buster mode?

Every time I pick up my bX after a battle in Buster mode, the switch on the hilt is somehow pushed in so that the sword is totally loose. Does anyone know what I’m doing wrong or is this just a thing? The bX layer is brand new.

I just realized: is the sword supposed to kind of jiggle in Buster mode so it doesn’t need to be locked?
No, it's a manufacturing/design issue. It is supposed to lock the sword in normal and Buster mode separately using that part that pushes in. However, whenever you'd try to lock it in any of the two modes, an impact is enough to make the lock loose so the sword jiggles around like a Garuda Eagle's sword for the duration of the battle (which is counterproductive to its intended gimmick).
(Apr. 04, 2019  4:37 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: No, it's a manufacturing/design issue. It is supposed to lock the sword in normal and Buster mode separately using that part that pushes in.  However, whenever you'd try to lock it in any of the two modes, an impact is enough to make the lock loose so the sword jiggles around like a Garuda Eagle's sword for the duration of the battle (which is counterproductive to its intended gimmick).

Is this an issue with all Xcaliburs?
(Apr. 04, 2019  11:14 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2019  4:37 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: No, it's a manufacturing/design issue. It is supposed to lock the sword in normal and Buster mode separately using that part that pushes in.  However, whenever you'd try to lock it in any of the two modes, an impact is enough to make the lock loose so the sword jiggles around like a Garuda Eagle's sword for the duration of the battle (which is counterproductive to its intended gimmick).

Is this an issue with all Xcaliburs?
I'd assume so. I've got 4 copies (from different times and releases) already and they all seem to have that problem