[Answered]  Is Spryzen Requiem S3 the best Hasbey burst ever?

Hi everybody! So yeah, what's your answer to my question? In your opinion, it's the best Hasbey burst release ever (please say why, whether it is or it's not according to your personal thoughts)?
To be honest, i don't know. I mean, yes it's for sure the most versatile bey in Hasbro releases and maybe in TT ones too but i've seen it struggle a lot against other Hasbro stuff like caynox c3 in mirror combos (7/Br) and balkesh b3. Both were in stock combo...
Thank you!
Balkesh Outspinned it all the time in chamionships, on 7 and bearing, maybe 0B or glaive to give extra LAD
(Nov. 10, 2018  1:40 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi everybody! So yeah, what's your answer to my question? In your opinion, it's the best Hasbey burst release ever (please say why, whether it is or it's not according to your personal thoughts)?
To be honest, i don't know. I mean, yes it's for sure the most versatile bey in Hasbro releases and maybe in TT ones too but i've seen it struggle a lot against other Hasbro stuff like caynox c3 in mirror combos (7/Br) and balkesh b3. Both were in stock combo...
Thank you!

Against other Stamina combos, SrS3 best in same-spin so it can have the chance to burst its opponents.
(Nov. 10, 2018  5:55 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2018  1:40 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi everybody! So yeah, what's your answer to my question? In your opinion, it's the best Hasbey burst release ever (please say why, whether it is or it's not according to your personal thoughts)?
Thank you!

Against other Stamina combos, SrS3 best in same-spin so it can have the chance to burst its opponents.

Thank you! But it doesn't do bad against attack and defense types either. So, to have the best from it SrS3/0B/Br should be the right combo i guess.
Let’s be honest for me the best Hasbro Blsde would Be Drain Fafnir 0Bumb Bearing or Atomic, I don’t have a hasbro Bearing so I wouldn’t know.
nope. Balkesh beat it all the time. Even Zeta couldn't save it
It's definitely a contender for the best.
I find that K3 7U Ds can go toe to toe with Sr3 0B At