[Answered]  Is Slash A Good Layer Base?

i've heard a lot recently that slash is not that good of a layer base for valkyrie because it seems to make valkyrie burst more what are your thoughts on this?
It's the best Attack Type Base out and better than previous Attack Layers. You just need a Dash Driver
Dash driver + sliding shoot. The slash layer base excels (from my hours of messing around with it) at KO. It only bursted stock aH 1 out of every 10ish times. The Valkyrie Gachi chip is really only useable with a dash driver, as MonoDragon said.
TL: DR
Gr8 KO potential, legit does nothing else
(Apr. 06, 2019  7:07 PM)K1D Wrote: Dash driver + sliding shoot. The slash layer base excels (from my hours of messing around with it) at KO. It only bursted stock aH 1 out of every 10ish times. The Valkyrie Gachi chip is really only useable with a dash driver, as MonoDragon said.

do you have to use a dash driver with the chip? the teeth are huge lol
(Apr. 06, 2019  7:23 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  7:07 PM)K1D Wrote: Dash driver + sliding shoot. The slash layer base excels (from my hours of messing around with it) at KO. It only bursted stock aH 1 out of every 10ish times. The Valkyrie Gachi chip is really only useable with a dash driver, as MonoDragon said.

do you have to use a dash driver with the chip? the teeth are huge lol

Yes. The sheer recoil can easily cause it burst against stock aH. The teeth may be "huge" , but they arent that good. I mean, the large tooth basically has a flat plateau that lets slide with ease to the next click. The plateau itself works like Garuda's teeth.
It's currently the best attack type layer, combined with how versatile it is, this thing has the potential to be a monster.
(Apr. 06, 2019  7:32 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  7:23 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: do you have to use a dash driver with the chip? the teeth are huge lol

Yes. The sheer recoil can easily cause it burst against stock aH. The teeth may be "huge" , but they arent that good. I mean, the large tooth basically has a flat plateau that lets slide with ease to the next click. The plateau itself works like Garuda's teeth.

The thing about Valkyrie's teeth is, it makes Dash Drivers and other Drivers with strong springs better, but Drivers with weak springs worse
(Apr. 06, 2019  10:46 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  7:32 PM)K1D Wrote: Yes. The sheer recoil can easily cause it burst against stock aH. The teeth may be "huge" , but they arent that good. I mean, the large tooth basically has a flat plateau that lets slide with ease to the next click. The plateau itself works like Garuda's teeth.

The thing about Valkyrie's teeth is, it makes Dash Drivers and other Drivers with strong springs better, but Drivers with weak springs worse
Indeed, but drivers like bearing and atomic are useless with the Slash base
(Apr. 06, 2019  11:29 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  10:46 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: The thing about Valkyrie's teeth is, it makes Dash Drivers and other Drivers with strong springs better, but Drivers with weak springs worse
Indeed, but drivers like bearing and atomic are useless with the Slash base

That's what I said
Quote:but Drivers with weak springs worse
(Apr. 06, 2019  10:46 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  7:32 PM)K1D Wrote: Yes. The sheer recoil can easily cause it burst against stock aH. The teeth may be "huge" , but they arent that good. I mean, the large tooth basically has a flat plateau that lets slide with ease to the next click. The plateau itself works like Garuda's teeth.

would dash drivers like destroy' be good?
(Apr. 06, 2019  11:48 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  10:46 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: The thing about Valkyrie's teeth is, it makes Dash Drivers and other Drivers with strong springs better, but Drivers with weak springs worse

would dash drivers like destroy' be good?

I think so, even Power is pretty good with Slash Valkyrie due to its strong spring
(Apr. 06, 2019  11:42 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  11:29 PM)g2_ Wrote: Indeed, but drivers like bearing and atomic are useless with the Slash base

That's what I said
Quote:but Drivers with weak springs worse

I know.
(Apr. 06, 2019  11:55 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  11:48 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: would dash drivers like destroy' be good?

I think so, even Power is pretty good with Slash Valkyrie due to its strong spring
if power has a strong spring what is the cause for slash valkyrie bursting a lot, i watched a video of it literally getting bursted by outclassed older gen beys
(Apr. 07, 2019  12:00 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  11:55 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I think so, even Power is pretty good with Slash Valkyrie due to its strong spring
if power has a strong spring what is the cause for slash valkyrie bursting a lot, i watched a video of it literally getting bursted by outclassed older gen beys

It doesn't do good against other Attack Types. Only against Defense and Stamina types
(Apr. 07, 2019  12:30 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2019  12:00 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: if power has a strong spring what is the cause for slash valkyrie bursting a lot, i watched a video of it literally getting bursted by outclassed older gen beys

It doesn't do good against other Attack Types. Only against Defense and Stamina types

it does pretty well against all types really. we just have to wait for quick'
(Apr. 07, 2019  12:49 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2019  12:30 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: It doesn't do good against other Attack Types. Only against Defense and Stamina types

it does pretty well against all types really. we just have to wait for quick'

Why did you ask a question then refute the answer? And what's up with you and the blue Ds', X' works way better.
Honestly it’s the disk that’s holding it back tbh

Destroy’ is great choice. Especially when combined with 00
(Apr. 07, 2019  1:27 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2019  12:49 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: it does pretty well against all types really. we just have to wait for quick'

Why did you ask a question then refute the answer? And what's up with you and the blue Ds', X' works way better.

Sorry about it and i havent mentioned anything about a blue ds' in this thread lol
(Apr. 07, 2019  12:30 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2019  12:00 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: if power has a strong spring what is the cause for slash valkyrie bursting a lot, i watched a video of it literally getting bursted by outclassed older gen beys

sorry for kinda being rude and refuting your answer.
Yes. Try slash dragon
, that’s a good combo
Using Slash Dragon sting xtreem' is pretty good. Since dragon has normal teeth and it's on X' it's a pretty good burst attacker. Cho-Z Valkyrie is better though
It is but it isn't as good as ace dragon