[Answered]  Is Hahsbro Legend Spryzen S3 Still Viable!?

I used to gear that this layer was competitive in right spring mode for tournaments. I’m trying to test this out but am not sure how I feel about it vs newer attack layers such as Xcaluis X4(which seems heavy but lacks some attack power in my opinion), or Luinor L3(which seems to be decent but not too powerful against modern combos)?
(May. 26, 2019  3:24 AM)HappyRhino Wrote: I used to gear that this layer was competitive in right spring mode for tournaments. I’m trying to test this out but am not sure how I feel about it vs newer attack layers such as Xcaluis X4(which seems heavy but lacks some attack power in my opinion), or Luinor L3(which seems to be decent but not too powerful against modern combos)?
It is, I'm almost sure. X3 is better though.
(May. 26, 2019  3:24 AM)HappyRhino Wrote: I used to gear that this layer was competitive in right spring mode for tournaments. I’m trying to test this out but am not sure how I feel about it vs newer attack layers such as Xcaluis X4(which seems heavy but lacks some attack power in my opinion), or Luinor L3(which seems to be decent but not too powerful against modern combos)?

@[bladekid], a little help here.
Ls3.00w.br is a good viable combo.
In the current meta? No. Too light unfortunately

And as a God Layer, you can't use it in Classic either
(May. 26, 2019  7:56 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: In the current meta? No. Too light unfortunately

I was just wondering in terms of Hashbro Only tournaments
(May. 26, 2019  10:25 PM)HappyRhino Wrote:
(May. 26, 2019  7:56 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: In the current meta? No. Too light unfortunately

I was just wondering in terms of Hashbro Only tournaments

In Hasbro only, it's unfortunately just as bad due to how unbeatable Ark Bahamut is in that format. Plus, Sieg Xcalibur and Nightmare Longinus outclass Legend Spriggan in Attack (especially Nightmare Longinus due to how its slopes are so strong)
(May. 26, 2019  10:28 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(May. 26, 2019  10:25 PM)HappyRhino Wrote: I was just wondering in terms of Hashbro Only tournaments

In Hasbro only, it's unfortunately just as bad due to how unbeatable Ark Bahamut is in that format. Plus, Sieg Xcalibur and Nightmare Longinus outclass Legend Spriggan in Attack (especially Nightmare Longinus due to how its slopes are so strong)

Ok! Thanks for the advice! Smile
I mean, you can say it's not viable, but if it works, it works. On opposite spin on bearing against TT bearings, with lift, it can burst opposing beys, even in opposite spin. We saw a lot of that today, Cheetoblader really went to town with lS.
(May. 26, 2019  11:33 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I mean, you can say it's not viable, but if it works, it works. On opposite spin on bearing against TT bearings, with lift, it can burst opposing beys, even in opposite spin. We saw a lot of that today, Cheetoblader really went to town with lS.
Shhh… don’t tell anyone. Smile
Didn't you come in third place? That'd show up under your winning combos anyway. Or was that Yami?

Lol, ur funny m8. lS3.00/0/10W.Br is one of the best combos ever made for burst, that's why I consider lS3 to be the best hasbro layer.

(May. 26, 2019  10:31 PM)HappyRhino Wrote:
(May. 26, 2019  10:28 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: In Hasbro only, it's unfortunately just as bad due to how unbeatable Ark Bahamut is in that format. Plus, Sieg Xcalibur and Nightmare Longinus outclass Legend Spriggan in Attack (especially Nightmare Longinus due to how its slopes are so strong)

Ok! Thanks for the advice! Smile
Umm, B3 is banned in Hasbro format (even though it doesn't matter because nobody plays Hasbro format) and again, it is outclassed for attack, but it is still the best layer for reasons I mentioned.

For attack no, for dual spin wall Br combos yes.I think lS3 is the best Hasbro layer because a combo I made for it that can beat pretty much everything. Alsoto answer you're question with attack, it's not that X4 isn't powerful, it's just super inconsistent and can either beat things like aH.Outer.Et, or lose to stock W3. L3 is the best attack layer because it's the only usable one in the meta. If people use hS or WF, you can beat it with L3 combos.
(May. 27, 2019  12:16 AM)bladekid Wrote: Umm, B3 is banned in Hasbro format (even though it doesn't matter because nobody plays Hasbro format) and again, it is outclassed for attack, but it is still the best layer for reasons I mentioned.

In what world is Balkesh B3, a Hasbro Layer, banned in Hasbro-only format?

From the Burst Standard rules:
"Hasbro Only Format
In this variant of Burst Format, the following equipment is legal for use:

✓ Legal:[Image: eTIrBr8UkVONH7sdLGk74DAXuyGUkJdNeBSCdS3B...TlvQQy8g0b]
  • Hasbro Energy Layers & Performance Tips
  • Both TAKARA-TOMY & Hasbro Launchers/Grips
  • Both TAKARA-TOMY Disks (that have been released by Hasbro)  & Hasbro Forge Disks
  • TAKARA-TOMY Standard Type BeyStadium
✗ Illegal:
  • TAKARA-TOMY Layers & Drivers"
(May. 27, 2019  12:42 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(May. 27, 2019  12:16 AM)bladekid Wrote: Umm, B3 is banned in Hasbro format (even though it doesn't matter because nobody plays Hasbro format) and again, it is outclassed for attack, but it is still the best layer for reasons I mentioned.

In what world is Balkesh B3, a Hasbro Layer, banned in Hasbro-only format?

From the Burst Standard rules:
"Hasbro Only Format
In this variant of Burst Format, the following equipment is legal for use:

✓ Legal:[Image: eTIrBr8UkVONH7sdLGk74DAXuyGUkJdNeBSCdS3B...TlvQQy8g0b]
  • Hasbro Energy Layers & Performance Tips
  • Both TAKARA-TOMY & Hasbro Launchers/Grips
  • Both TAKARA-TOMY Disks (that have been released by Hasbro)  & Hasbro Forge Disks
  • TAKARA-TOMY Standard Type BeyStadium
✗ Illegal:
  • TAKARA-TOMY Layers & Drivers"
What? Oh ok. Maybe it's because nobody cares enough to update the ban list lol. Also, in a correct world, B3 is banned in Hasbro format along with SrS3, G3, and maybe gK4.
I'm sorry, what ban list are you talking about, where?
(May. 27, 2019  3:01 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I'm sorry, what ban list are you talking about, where?

Alright Bois. I think we should get this thread to simmer down before it gets shut for you guys arguing too much. Just please let this "argument" be a friendly debate. Sorry for butting in!
(May. 27, 2019  12:16 AM)bladekid Wrote: Lol, ur funny m8. lS3.00/0/10W.Br is one of the best combos ever made for burst, that's why I consider lS3 to be the best hasbro layer.
I knew I saw you posting a comment about this combo somewhere, so I said this (after trusting you):
(May. 26, 2019  6:40 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Ls3.00w.br is a good viable combo.
Grin
I was wondering if ratchet can replace 00/10/0w. Can you share your opinion?
(May. 27, 2019  2:23 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(May. 27, 2019  3:01 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I'm sorry, what ban list are you talking about, where?

Alright Bois. I think we should get this thread to simmer down before it gets shut for you guys arguing too much. Just please let this "argument" be a friendly debate. Sorry for butting in!

I seriously have no idea what ban list he's talking about though.
(May. 27, 2019  12:16 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Didn't you come in third place? That'd show up under your winning combos anyway. Or was that Yami?

Yami. I made the mistake of putting it in same spin. I thought I was putting it in opposite spin but nope. Unhappy
(May. 27, 2019  3:01 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(May. 27, 2019  12:16 AM)bladekid Wrote: Lol, ur funny m8. lS3.00/0/10W.Br is one of the best combos ever made for burst, that's why I consider lS3 to be the best hasbro layer.
I knew I saw you posting a comment about this combo somewhere, so I said this (after trusting you):
(May. 26, 2019  6:40 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Ls3.00w.br is a good viable combo.
Grin
I was wondering if ratchet can replace 00/10/0w. Can you share your opinion?
It can probably replace it. Most likely

The ban list that apparently doesn't exist. It obviously doesn't matter considering Hasbro format basically doesn't exist. I think it was played like 2 or 3 times before people stoped using it. So yeah, I guess you're right, though it's about as non existent as the double break rule.