[Answered]  In need of stadium.

Me and my brother NEED an actual BeyStadium. However, most of them are about 50 Cash-Moneys (U.S. Dollars)! That might be the normal price for the Standard Stadium, I dunno. In any case, having an actual stadium would be better than using the lid of our Lego Bin. Have any Stadium substitutes? Tell me, plz. Thanks a bunch!
(Aug. 07, 2017  4:15 AM)Qbot_975 Wrote: Me and my brother NEED an actual BeyStadium. However, most of them are about 50 Cash-Moneys (U.S. Dollars)! That might be the normal price for the Standard Stadium, I dunno. In any case, having an actual stadium would be better than using the lid of our Lego Bin. Have any Stadium substitutes? Tell me, plz. Thanks a bunch!

The Hasbro burst standard stadiums are actually quite cheap, you can get them for under $10 US. Otherwise some birdbaths can make decent stadium substitutes.
(Aug. 07, 2017  4:20 AM)Shaady Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2017  4:15 AM)Qbot_975 Wrote: Me and my brother NEED an actual BeyStadium. However, most of them are about 50 Cash-Moneys (U.S. Dollars)! That might be the normal price for the Standard Stadium, I dunno. In any case, having an actual stadium would be better than using the lid of our Lego Bin. Have any Stadium substitutes? Tell me, plz. Thanks a bunch!

The Hasbro burst standard stadiums are actually quite cheap, you can get them for under $10 US. Otherwise some birdbaths can make decent stadium substitutes.
 I was talking about TT stadiums, but now I feel kinda dumb for not taking Hasbro into account. :-/ Um, thanks Shaady! (And I've never heard about birdbaths being a substitute! Neat!)
That's true, but in Hong Kong the burst stadiums are 341.