[Answered]  I need updates on the new stuff ?

I haven’t been on in a while and the last release I remember is Cho-Z Valkyrie, can someone give me a summary of the releases and the current state of the meta?
(Jan. 19, 2019  4:34 AM)leosama Wrote: I haven’t been on in a while and the last release I remember is Cho-Z Valkyrie, can someone give me a summary of the releases and the current state of the meta?

I will give you releases:

B-127 Cho-Z Valkyrie Z.Ev
B-128 Cho-Z Customize Set
B-129 Cho-Z Achilles 00.Dm 
B-130 Random Booster Volume 13 (Air Knight 12E.Et is the prize BEYBLADE)
B-131 Dead Phoenix 0.At (not released yet)
(Jan. 19, 2019  4:34 AM)leosama Wrote: I haven’t been on in a while and the last release I remember is Cho-Z Valkyrie, can someone give me a summary of the releases and the current state of the meta?

czV is breaking rP
dP's dead armor is compatible with rP core. and Their combined weight is 27.65 grams.
(Jan. 19, 2019  4:44 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: czV is breaking rP
dP's dead armor is compatible with rP core. and Their combined weight is 27.65 grams.

Is it tournament legal to use dP armor on rP core or vice versa?
(Jan. 19, 2019  6:30 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2019  4:44 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: czV is breaking rP

Is it tournament legal to use dP armor on rP core or vice versa?

Since that is meant to be Interchanged, It is allowed. If its too OP, It will be banned. Wait for Testings, and Before that the release
(Jan. 19, 2019  6:38 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Since that is meant to be Interchanged, It is allowed. If its too OP, It will be banned. Wait for Testings, and Before that the release

Oh well that's just awesome. I got rP because I wanted to litter in the middle of matches very badly... and I got extremely lucky and wound up with the black recolor variant. I didn't have a good tip for it, so I preordered dP, because hey, Atomic. And now I find out that I'll be able to use both rings? This is going to be a hecka awesome bey.
Hi leosama! Welcome back from your long break!
So I might give you some anime update?
We finally know the villian of the series being Phi.
Dead Hades was destroyed by Phi in the previous episode, episode 41.
We also got to know a little backstory of Phi and Hearts are children.
Phi's new outfit is Shu's Red Eye outfit with a touch of Hearts's outfit. Image in spoiler

Next episode is FREE vs PHI. And Free is most likely to lose. So you might wanna check out the next episode when it comes out.

Now Competitive play:
What I have seen is that the Cho-Z Kakusei or awakening system is causing havoc. Cho-Z Valkryie and Cho-Z Spriggan are really good. Though I myself haven't got my hands on them, they look pretty OP.
A saint version of Cho-Z spriggan was also released, with 10 and Jolt'...

WBO News:
A new format for Burst is being added. Burst Classic.
It's for those parts which are obscure and don't stand a chance against the Cho-Z beyblades. The ban list is still in deliberation process and test tournaments are being organised.

Kei is going to interview David Reale, english voice actor of Kai and Tsubasa,, so if you have any questions you would like Kei to ask him, post it in the thread!!
Link: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Potenti...stions-now

So yeah, that' pretty much what I can remember. And an overall cover up.
And most importantly, check your eBay deals thread. That thread literally misses you!
And oh, right: G3 and Sr3 got unbanned from Burst rules. Although it sounds temporary, perhaps to help gather data for whether or not Balkesh B3 and Hasbro Bearing should be banned.