[Answered]  I have some questions for the WBBA

Hello,bladers! As many of you know, there are many illigal things in beyblade such as a late launch, snipe, forigen modification, etc. However, i stubmled across some modds that may or may not be legal. If the WBBA sees this, i hope you will answer by the 2019 beyblade competition, for i will compete in it! nevertheless, here's my list of questions:
1. Is using a metal fusion metal for a burst middle legal?
2. Creating a launch that is not in the anime, is it leagal or not?
3. If you are using a bey that is unbalanced in power (ex: My opponent is using a single layer, i use a turbo bey) does this make it power abuse/over-powering?
4. Are you aware of the number of bladers whom used superglue on their bey for non-bursting?
and 5. Are you allowed to use beys that are completly balanced in all categoreys (ex: my bey is estimated to have 5 attack, 5 defence, 5 stamina, 5 burst, 5 agility, etc.)

(Edit: I re-visited this post for some good, old copy and paste.... yet i love the fact that everyone missed the word "AWARE" In 4... wow, everyone, I'm not that dumb XD)

Thanks for reading and may the bey keep spinning ;P
I think that 1 and four are illegal because fusion and burst have different battles and also glueing for non burstability is definitely illegal

the balance is the bey straight up or is there any glue or fusion stuff for a burst?
This is the WBO, not the WBBA. There's a world of difference. The WBBA has a age limit of 13 in the US, and the WBO does not.

Only (most) Beyblade Burst parts can be used in Beyblade Burst tournaments.

If you can launch your bey without touching the stadium or another person, using an official Hasbro or TT launcher, you should be fine. Using your own created or altered launcher, not fine.

You can use any legal TT/Hasbro beys. If your opponent has selected Dragoon Storm/Wing/Iron and you're using Cho-Z Valkyrie/00Bump/Xtreme, well, it's not your fault they picked that and are going to get destroyed.
EDIT: In case anyone's wondering, I did test DS/W/I against hS/0B/Yld just to see if it was as horrible a crushing as I imagined it would be. It was. In one case I accidentally mislaunched hS and it fell off the launcher, and when DS/W/I ran into the fallen bey it burst instantly.

No glue. Who does that?

Your example bey sounds sketchy. What combination is it?

Please consult the Rules (under the Tournaments Tab) as these answer most of your questions.
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folde...XJtUXJ1SmM

"However, i stubmled across some modds that may or may not be legal." Mods aren't legal unless they're official mods like god chips.
(Jan. 21, 2019  6:21 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: [quote pid='1491292' dateline='1548048113']
this is my first time replying to a reply, sorry for the technical difficulties ._.

Well.. um.... idk if i should be kind of mad at the er..... tonality?- of the response but uh, here's just me repling to your reply:

we'll start with the obvious "No glue. Who does that?" well, i have a friend that has footage of, well, all of his tornement battles and he says not only HE did it, but a lot of pepole did. He asked "Could i hold your bey" then instantly sees it's superglued. also,please read the "are you aware" part... please everyone...

as for "This is the WBO, not the WBBA. There's a world of difference. The WBBA has a age limit of 13 in the US, and the WBO does not." Thank you for making me aware of the diffrence, no really, thanks  :D

So, onto the stuff i don't understand: "You can use any legal TT/Hasbro beys. If your opponent has selected Dragoon Storm/Wing/Iron and you're using Cho-Z Valkyrie/00Bump/Xtreme, well, it's not your fault they picked that and are going to get destroyed.
EDIT: In case anyone's wondering, I did test DS/W/I against hS/0B/Yld just to see if it was as horrible a crushing as I imagined it would be. It was. In one case I accidentally mislaunched hS and it fell off the launcher, and when DS/W/I ran into the fallen bey it burst instantly." i said to myself "...................... now what does that mean???" i looked it up and ik what you mean now.

and onto the metal fusion combo thing, imagine Caynox single layer... go ahead, do it... then imagine the Meteo metal but with the inside hollowed out (no mod done by me, i bought it like that inside a metal fusion bey and it broke with that pice) now imiging these two pices on Gyro, twisting onto Gyro as if it were a burst bey. The stats i estimated for it were: 5 attack, 6.8 stamina, 6.5 defence (due to the fact that Meteo can be twisted to be either inside or outside of the range of the two blades, making the matal as the hit point instead of the top) 5 agility, 4 burst, and 8 weight (being that it's not too heavy, but still kind of hard to grasp after it falls onto your hand)
[/quote]
1. Obviously not
2. Of course
3. Depends on the competition
4. That is illegal in all professional competition
5. If it is a legal combo, which I highly doubt
Okay, cool. Well, your friend sounds deceitful. Sorry. He intentionally put superglue into his bey to prevent it from bursting. That's low. If you're not happy with the tone... hey, we're not happy with the poor sportsmanship your friend has. Hopefully he decides to stop doing that.

Judges inspect the beys prior to matches. Disassembled. Glue won't work.

Your bey is not WBO Burst Format tournament legal. An unmodified Caynox would be fine. Your modified core disc and performance tip, whether or not you did the modification, would not be legal. Only unmodified Burst parts may be used.

Stats are a rough estimation by TT/Hasbro, nothing more, nothing less. They fail to capture the nuances of actual bey performance, such as teeth strength/spring strength, protrusions, gimmick effectiveness, and countless other factors. Stats have no bearing on whether or not a bey is tournament legal.

It's good that you're enthusiastic about Beyblade. But only proper unmodified parts may be used in WBO tournaments.
I agree with @DeceasedCrab  that reading the rules will answer a lot of questions. 

Also, about your "friend" who modified using super glue, please show us the footage if you have. I am having a hard time believing this happens in real tournaments. I don't think using superglue is an automatic advantage - the  impacts will just be absorbed in another way (KO or stamina loss).

And the hollowed out meteo metal too - i like to see this one too!
This sounds a little sketchy........ I think 2 and 5 are the only legal thing? Can someone correct me if I'm wrong?
(Jan. 21, 2019  5:38 PM)BeyBugoy Wrote: I agree with @DeceasedCrab  that reading the rules will answer a lot of questions. 

Also, about your "friend" who modified using super glue, please show us the footage if you have. I am having a hard time believing this happens in real tournaments. I don't think using superglue is an automatic advantage - the  impacts will just be absorbed in another way (KO or stamina loss).

And the hollowed out meteo metal too - i like to see this one too!

Though i may not have footage of my friend's tornement superglue thing, I recorded a i guess "Tutorial" on it. The audio is really bad and glitchy, so here's what i basically said: "Ok, so you all wanted to see footage of my "Cosdom mod beyblade" to where i made it look like this *shows bey* well, to that, i'm going to show you. *takes bey apart* So, this is the Meteo part *shows metal* and uh, this is Gyro from the burst series.. now, (me explaining how i got the metal) um, i got the metal from battling it with another metal fusion beyblade *uses Twisted Tempo as an example* and, well, the battle was so epic that the little things that hold the bey together- well, there's two things that go inward, then a circle and the facebolt acts like a screw, energy layer goes inside the metal, spin track goes under the metal, facebolt goes inside the metal and acts like a screw, then tip- yeah, the thing that holds the bey together broke off... well, not broke off, it just detached and i got this *shows metal a second time*. Anyway, so i'll get Caynox single layer, twist it on one time... then a second time, like a real beyblade in the burst variation, and boom. Anyway, may the bey keep spinning."Though, i feel that some, if not most, of the translation is indirect. Anywho, the footage is found on my youtube channel, which you may subscribe to, here's the link https://youtu.be/GXUxGn3Je18
(This is me trying to get the footage on the reply, keep in mind that i'm very new to this website, sorry 
)
Hmmm... ? you might be on to something there with using a metal fusion part for a disk. Too bad it’s still illegal. Can you try launching the beyblade on both left and right directions? I’m guessing it’s possible.