[Answered]  How to become better blader?

(Nov. 18, 2019  1:05 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2019  1:01 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Yeah, it was only one battle though. The combo isn't very reliable tbh. It might have been the way I launched it, idk. It was in opposite spin so spin stealing played a factor as well.

Well of course. If you beat CzS 00W Br with Sr 13 Et in same spin then my brain would have exploded(knockouts don't count).

Why You say "knockouts don't count"? I thought in Standard Tournaments knockouts give 1 point exactly like spin outs.... and if the lighter Sr knocks the heavier CzS out, it's even more a well earned point.
(Nov. 15, 2019  1:46 PM)RockXcalius Wrote: So I play beyblades with my neighbor all the time, and recently we did a bet match, where both of us put a beyblade on the side and the winner got to choose which one he wanted to keep. I lost, and he got practically my best beyblade. So my question is, how can I become a better blader so I can win it back? Thanks
Get it back by beating him in a battle then get your Beyblade back and tell him stop betting your friends
If you really want to be better than make new combos and practice with your Beyblades until you find the one that works best
(Nov. 18, 2019  4:41 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2019  9:31 PM)N12N12 Wrote: not true only Bahamut has a chance from Hasbro.
Not really. If you play your cards right, as hard as it is, Hasbro can do some stuff. And with turbo Spryzen being really good, you can use it like the TT one, just maybe a bit less effectively. And keep in mind that hasbro can counter TT stuff to, like how dC3 can beat pP Xt+ on the right set up and B3 has a good matchup against non JJ right spin beys.

(Nov. 18, 2019  1:05 AM)Armor Wrote: Well of course. If you beat CzS 00W Br with Sr 13 Et in same spin then my brain would have exploded(knockouts don't count).
Well opposite spin would be just, if not more surprising to see a win from.

I think there's more hope in opposite spin than same spin, seems more likely.

(Nov. 18, 2019  10:49 AM)Me-has-Bro Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2019  1:05 AM)Armor Wrote: Well of course. If you beat CzS 00W Br with Sr 13 Et in same spin then my brain would have exploded(knockouts don't count).

Why You say "knockouts don't count"? I thought in Standard Tournaments knockouts give 1 point exactly like spin outs.... and if the lighter Sr knocks the heavier CzS out, it's even more a well earned point.

Knockouts are relatively chance, and still more likely than an outspin. Just not as impressive.
(Nov. 18, 2019  11:39 PM)Armor Wrote: If you beat CzS 00W Br with Sr 13 Et in same spin then my brain would have exploded(knockouts don't count). I think there's more hope in opposite spin than same spin, seems more likely.

CzS 00W Br is extremely easy to beat in same spin. It actually has pretty bad stamina when its not against an opposite spin opponent.

Well, still not sure if Spriggan Requiem 13 Eternal is up for it but with other common combos its not a difficult task at all
(Nov. 19, 2019  1:02 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2019  11:39 PM)Armor Wrote: If you beat CzS 00W Br with Sr 13 Et in same spin then my brain would have exploded(knockouts don't count). I think there's more hope in opposite spin than same spin, seems more likely.

CzS 00W Br is extremely easy to beat in same spin. It actually has pretty bad stamina when its not against an opposite spin opponent.

Well, still not sure if Spriggan Requiem 13 Eternal is up for it but with other common combos its not a difficult task at all

It was more because he was using an outdated combo, but I'll keep that in mind.
(Nov. 19, 2019  1:02 AM)eigerblade Wrote:

Yeah, that's what I was trying to express. Beating it in same could be attributed to a week launch or scraping, but opposite spin is different.