[Answered]  How much stamina can a Beyblade have?

So because infinite spin is basically impossible (with our current understanding of physics) but how much stamina can a Beyblade have? So on a Beyblade Video, I saw a comment. It said something about a Beyblade gaining neutrons but eventually getting goo much neutrons, causing it to run out of spin. At least that’s what I understood. So my question is how can a Beyblade have the most stamina? Also, what is the best stamina combo? I have heard that it’s is possible to beat the high record for B: D, but by how much?
i heard Phantom Orion B: D can last 7 min 35 seconds.
(Dec. 13, 2018  7:23 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: i heard Phantom Orion B: D can last 7 min 35 seconds.

My Phantom Orion can last about that long as well. Is there any Beyblade that has more stamina?
Nope as maybe.since the bearing drive lasts a lot due to it freespin too long because of the bearing maybe make it a lil heavier for higher momentum.the problem is I have only burst beyblades
i dont think so, the xtreme OWD of Phantom + B: D 's bearing makes the stock combo spin the longest out of any bey.