[Answered]  Help

my only good launcher the rip cord lr launcher is striped no matter how hard I rip the beys are slow can I fix it?
(Jul. 30, 2019  9:11 PM)Foxblade Wrote: my only good launcher the rip cord lr launcher is striped no matter how hard I rip the beys are slow can I fix it?
Do you click your launcher?
(Jul. 30, 2019  9:13 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2019  9:11 PM)Foxblade Wrote: my only good launcher the rip cord lr launcher is striped no matter how hard I rip the beys are slow can I fix it?
Do you click your launcher?

no

(Jul. 30, 2019  9:14 PM)Foxblade Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2019  9:13 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Do you click your launcher?

no

its a real takara tomy not a fake
Does it make a crunching sound when you launch it? Have you tried to open it up yet?
(Jul. 30, 2019  9:19 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: Does it make a crunching sound when you launch it?  Have you tried to open it up yet?

it does not make any crunching noise and I have not opened it yet
Have you tried to launch by starting soft on the first couple of ripcord teeth then accelerating hard? Do you notice anything different about your launch release with the launcher or does it come out the same, just slow?
LR Ripcord Launchers For Hasbro and Takara Tomy Always Break
(Jul. 30, 2019  9:24 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: Have you tried to launch by starting soft on the first couple of ripcord teeth then accelerating hard?  Do you notice anything different about your launch release with the launcher or does it come out the same, just slow?

it looks the same and its slow either way

(Jul. 30, 2019  9:26 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: LR Ripcord Launchers For Hasbro and Takara Tomy Always Break

I am asking how to fix it
Doesn't make sense then if it sounds normal and it releases slow, your ripcord is probably in okay condition.  There's either something not in the right place or something has been worn down.

In any case, the only thing I have now are my two recent instructional videos on how to disassemble your TT LR ripcord launcher and how to mod the winder mechanism.  If you disassemble it, you can take a look inside to see if something's not right. Hope they help in some way if you skim along them

(Jul. 30, 2019  9:33 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: Doesn't make sense then if it sounds normal and it releases slow, your ripcord is probably in okay condition.  There's either something not in the right place or something has been worn down.

In any case, the only thing I have now are my two recent instructional videos on how to disassemble your TT LR ripcord launcher and how to mod the winder mechanism.  If you disassemble it, you can take a look inside to see if something's not right.  Hope they help in some way if you skim along them

thanks

(Jul. 30, 2019  9:33 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: Doesn't make sense then if it sounds normal and it releases slow, your ripcord is probably in okay condition.  There's either something not in the right place or something has been worn down.

In any case, the only thing I have now are my two recent instructional videos on how to disassemble your TT LR ripcord launcher and how to mod the winder mechanism.  If you disassemble it, you can take a look inside to see if something's not right.  Hope they help in some way if you skim along them

thank you so much it works now even better then when I bought it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No problem Foxblade, what did you end up doing?
(Jul. 30, 2019  11:05 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: No problem Foxblade, what did you end up doing?

I know I cant use it for tournements now but at least it works I hot glued it
(Jul. 31, 2019  3:03 AM)Foxblade Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2019  11:05 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: No problem Foxblade, what did you end up doing?

I know I cant use it for tournements now but at least it works I hot glued it
For tournaments I’d use an LR launcher.