[Answered]  Hell salamander for $6

Oh no, I mean the fake ones have god system takara like packaging while the real super z has the see through one.
(Jun. 24, 2018  12:53 PM)jade_juper Wrote: Oh no, I mean the fake ones have god system takara like packaging while the real super z has the see through one.
Oh Okay, sorry my bad. But what you have stated is right.
Alright, so then I should be able to easily discern if it is real or fake.
it’s funny how
lazy, stupid, and cheap are always commonly held traits of suckers

you won’t be getting a fake bey for $6
you won’t be getting anything at all

these pop-up accounts take your money
transfer it out, and close all accounts
before ebay can try to pull the funds back

google it
IT IS A FAKE, DON'T BUY IT. YOU WON'T GET ANYTHING!
(Jul. 10, 2018  3:12 PM)jade_juper Wrote: IT IS A FAKE, DON'T BUY IT. YOU WON'T GET ANYTHING!

You're way too late. They went ahead and bought it. We're just waiting to hear back for what ended up happening.
(Jul. 10, 2018  3:27 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2018  3:12 PM)jade_juper Wrote: IT IS A FAKE, DON'T BUY IT. YOU WON'T GET ANYTHING!

You're way too late. They went ahead and bought it. We're just waiting to hear back for what ended up happening.

I bought it as well, I'm giving my reslt that it's a fake is all.
(Jul. 10, 2018  3:28 PM)jade_juper Wrote: I bought it as well, I'm giving my reslt that it's a fake is all.

Ah, I didn't catch that you bought it. Thanks for reporting back then!

Are you able to get your money back from eBay's protection/guarantee?
(Jul. 10, 2018  3:38 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2018  3:28 PM)jade_juper Wrote: I bought it as well, I'm giving my reslt that it's a fake is all.

Ah, I didn't catch that you bought it. Thanks for reporting back then!

Still waiting on that.
(Jul. 10, 2018  4:03 PM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2018  3:38 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Ah, I didn't catch that you bought it. Thanks for reporting back then!

Still waiting on that.

so what came in the mail ? ? did u even get anything ?
(Jul. 11, 2018  1:36 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2018  4:03 PM)jade_juper Wrote: Still waiting on that.

so what came in the mail ? ? did u even get anything ?

Nope, nothing.
Nothing came so far for the 4.29 hell salamander
(Jul. 11, 2018  2:32 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Nothing came so far for the 4.29 hell salamander

Just file a claim and get your money back.
Got a refund. Paypal gave it to me, hats off to them.
I did not even pay for it
(Jul. 12, 2018  1:50 PM)jade_juper Wrote: Got a refund. Paypal gave it to me, hats off to them.

Did eBay refuse to do it themselves?
(Jul. 12, 2018  2:33 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2018  1:50 PM)jade_juper Wrote: Got a refund. Paypal gave it to me, hats off to them.

They said that they had no jurisdiction in the matter.

(Jul. 12, 2018  2:33 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:

eBay said that they couldn't refund me and asked me to contact Paypal. After 5 or so emails over a total of 15 days, I managed to get my money back.
Not withstanding the usual checks you make, like Price, Rep, etc.....I always also look at the following to make sure I dont buy a fake when on eBay

Pictures - if there isnt a Takara Tomy logo on the top right, or a Hasbro logo on the bottom right of the packaging, it's a fake

Description - Even if they use pictures of legit packaging, I also always check the description...If it is fake, it will almost always state the brand as "Unbranded" or will have the China knock off version.

dV