[Answered]  HMS experts, don't be shy!

Well, i decided to make a competitive defense combo for the HMS format but the list around here features only a few and veeeery expensive components. Have you guys any idea about it, like advices of good-viable-pretty cheap-replacements parts?
Thank you!
HMS is probably the most expensive Beyblade series to get into due to how short its production run was. The best and only competitively viable combos are pretty much what you see on that list.

Unfortunately, it's extremely rare to find anything competitive for under $40-$50. Cheap and competitive just aren't words that can be used in the same sentence with regards to HMS.
(Oct. 07, 2018  5:19 AM)Angry Face Wrote: HMS is probably the most expensive Beyblade series to get into due to how short its production run was. The best and only competitively viable combos are pretty much what you see on that list.

Unfortunately, it's extremely rare to find anything competitive for under $40-$50. Cheap and competitive just aren't words that can be used in the same sentence with regards to HMS.

Hi man! Yeah, it is definitely the most expensive series ever released. It wasn't that bad when HMS first came out, less than 30 beys in the whole line and short production run = crazy prices. Believe me or not, in late 2004 (at least in Italy) you could go in a newstand (NEWSSTAND!!!) and find beys like Dragoon G and Dragoon Ms and buy them for 9.99€ each!! I missed all those. I give up, i'll keep my driger ms customized for upper attack with a circle heavy disk and a grip flat core like it was a gold nugget. Btw, never used it.
Hi guys, i decided to try and take the best of a defense HMS combo with draciel ms's attack ring. I know it's not competitive, but i really like the way it looks. I was thinking to grab a Sea Drake ms to get its cwd defense ring and metal ball core. I'm not looking for perfection, at least good yes. What you guys think about it?
Draciel ms’s AR would be horrible for defence. Metal ball Core also wouldn’t be ideal due to the lack of friction because of the metal.
(Oct. 11, 2018  12:09 AM)Ultra Wrote: Draciel ms’s AR would be horrible for defence. Metal ball Core also wouldn’t be ideal due to the lack of friction because of the metal.

Hi ultra! What if i'd do this:
Ar draciel ms
Wd circle wide/heavy
Rc metal semi-flat core

Nothing special, but i think this is a good improvement. This combo doesn't move too much, the rc gives a little bit more grip and stability because of the flat metal tip who doesn't spin freely. Kinda balance type, i'd say.
(Oct. 11, 2018  8:01 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2018  12:09 AM)Ultra Wrote: Draciel ms’s AR would be horrible for defence. Metal ball Core also wouldn’t be ideal due to the lack of friction because of the metal.

Hi ultra! What if i'd do this:
Ar draciel ms
Wd circle wide/heavy
Rc metal semi-flat core

Nothing special, but i think this is a good improvement. This combo doesn't move too much, the rc gives a little bit more grip and stability because of the flat metal tip who doesn't spin freely. Kinda balance type, i'd say.

Draciel ms’s AR is horrible for defence.
Tbh the best combo would be
Strata dragoon stock. That's legit the only thing you can buy
(Oct. 12, 2018  7:03 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2018  8:01 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi ultra! What if i'd do this:
Ar draciel ms
Wd circle wide/heavy
Rc metal semi-flat core

Draciel ms’s AR is horrible for defence.

So, you think it hasn't any good combo to pair it with?
(Oct. 14, 2018  8:25 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  7:03 PM)Ultra Wrote: Draciel ms’s AR is horrible for defence.

So, you think it hasn't any good combo to pair it with?

No it doesn’t