[Answered]  Good Defensive Rings And Stamina Tips For DF(Drain Fafnir)

Anyone know the best possible defensive ring and the best possible stamina tip for burst bey? They both go with drain fafnir layer if that helps you. I thought claw horusood's tip was the best what do you think?
(May. 31, 2017  1:16 AM)Mr.Turtle Wrote: Anyone know the best possible defensive ring and the best possible stamina tip? They both go with drain fafnir layer if that helps you.

Drain Fafnir Spread/Knuckle/Heavy/Gravity Atomic/Revolve/Yeilding
I ain't big on info but I think I heard around that revolve Is probably the best stamina wise. Not sure about the frame/weight disk.
Just put it on atomic. Revolve is good, but loses to combos on atomic. If youre fighting a left spin then maybe revolve can be better for a really hard launch
(May. 31, 2017  8:17 PM)lawesomeness Wrote: Revolve is good, but loses to combos on atomic. If youre fighting a left spin then maybe revolve can be better for a really hard launch

Revolve is indeed better than Atomic in same-spin match-ups. dF Revolve will beat dF Atomic (provided the Revolve user can launch at least as hard as the Atomic user). The same thing applies for right-spin match-ups, of course. Basically, you don't want to be opposite spin and using Revolve versus something on Atomic. I talked about this a bit in my post here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning...pid1379584

So, the "best" Driver for Drain Fafnir is really dependent on what your opponent is using. There is no singular answer.
IMO Atomic + Spread should be best vs Opposite Spin. Though like Kei said, Revolve is better at same spin
(Jun. 01, 2017  9:31 PM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 31, 2017  8:17 PM)lawesomeness Wrote: Revolve is good, but loses to combos on atomic. If youre fighting a left spin then maybe revolve can be better for a really hard launch

Revolve is indeed better than Atomic in same-spin match-ups. dF Revolve will beat dF Atomic (provided the Revolve user can launch at least as hard as the Atomic user). The same thing applies for right-spin match-ups, of course. Basically, you don't want to be opposite spin and using Revolve versus something on Atomic. I talked about this a bit in my post here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning...pid1379584

So, the "best" Driver for Drain Fafnir is really dependent on what your opponent is using. There is no singular answer.

For what it's worth, Atomic still has a chance of defeating Revolve in same spin via destabilization (in the same way Orbit was able to defeat Revolve about a year ago). Maybe using a different Disk changes this but I lost 1-3 to jamie's Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic with Drain Fafnir 8G Revolve, and I'm pretty sure I had the stronger launch.

In my opinion, Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic seems to be the strongest and most versatile out of all the Drain Fafnir setups currently discovered.
(Jun. 02, 2017  5:01 AM)Wombat Wrote: For what it's worth, Atomic still has a chance of defeating Revolve in same spin via destabilization (in the same way Orbit was able to defeat Revolve about a year ago). Maybe using a different Disk changes this but I lost 1-3 to jamie's Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic with Drain Fafnir 8G Revolve, and I'm pretty sure I had the stronger launch.

In my opinion, Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic seems to be the strongest and most versatile out of all the Drain Fafnir setups currently discovered.

That's really strange. But there's a lot of factors here beyond launch strength like combo balance and Disk selection (which you alluded to potentially changing the outcome). I don't have a lot of experience with Glaive on dF yet, but found in my testing with @[1234beyblade] on Friday before the first tournament that Spread Revolve was beating Atomic in general.