[Answered]  Going to a G4 tournament tomorrow

My son is going to a G4 tournament tomorrow. Just wondering, what combo could give him the biggest advantage, and how strong should he launch?

What I'm thinking is dFPAt with a soft launch vs any attack type combo and hard launch Vs and defense or stamina Bey
If he thinks someone is going to use dF against him, use dF Spread Revolve instead of dF Polish Atomic, but other than that yeah he's pretty much set.

I'd watch out for perfect balance Odin/Neptune Revolve as well, but by the looks of what I've seen on YJA it doesn't look like too many Japanese players have caught onto the LAD meta yet.
Well first of all he should try doing a sturdy launch being a kid myself i know that when you launch too hard the bey will go crazy and he'd be defeating himself.So what you want is a balence type bey that can do well in most situations an example would be Earth Eagle
(Jun. 10, 2017  10:13 AM)Bladebreakers1 Wrote: Well first of all he should try doing a sturdy launch being a kid myself i know that when you launch too hard the bey will go crazy and he'd be defeating himself.So what you want is a balence type bey that can do well in most situations an example would be Earth Eagle

This is a Burst tournamnets
Whenever I see g4, I can't help but wonder. Would someone go in there like a g6?

(Yh the joke was bad) I'll make my exit now.
(Jun. 10, 2017  9:11 AM)Wombat Wrote: If he thinks someone is going to use dF against him, use dF Spread Revolve instead of dF Polish Atomic, but other than that yeah he's pretty much set.

I'd watch out for perfect balance Odin/Neptune Revolve as well, but by the looks of what I've seen on YJA it doesn't look like too many Japanese players have caught onto the LAD meta yet.

Though IIRC, packaging of DF had a DF + At on box, so I guess it won't be hard to figure out it's good beyhaha.

I think dF should do the job well, but I'm sure pro players may own it and know it's weekness. So I would say keep a Odin Heavy Revolve, VTT/L2GH handy to counter it's counters
I'm pretty sure most combos would be dF. So maybe a counter to dF is the best. Just sayin that dF is most likely the popular choice due to its left spinning nature and spin stealing concept.