[Answered]  Fastest Driver?

I tried launching a nothing driver when it hit the tornado ridge.

It spun around three times per second.

I managed to make it happen again today with the Hasbro Fafnir F3 8 Nt. It actually spun approximately 2.5 times per second and stayed on the tornado ridge at the same time while the entire stadium was being moved with it (Epic rivals stadium)

If anything, I’d love to see Takara Tomy make a nothing driver that actually Nothing Breaks.
(May. 28, 2018  12:42 AM)K1D Wrote:
(May. 27, 2018  8:30 PM)DrPedrão Wrote: Just use Boost + Jolt or Hold

I guess is the fastest a Burst can get nowadays (+ Digital Sword Launcher for a greaaaat boost on power)
Why boost?

boost causes downforce and it's pretty light, so it uses to make the bey a little bit faster
(May. 28, 2018  6:55 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(May. 28, 2018  9:51 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: jolt is the fastest in a flower pattern

volcanic is the fastest while circling the tornado ridge

Volcanic is faster than Hold?

Volcanic is faster because the amount of plastic that touches the stadium is bigger than Hold even though it looks like Hold has bigger surface area
(Jul. 12, 2018  1:38 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 28, 2018  6:55 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Volcanic is faster than Hold?

Volcanic is faster because the amount of plastic that touches the stadium is bigger than Hold even though it looks like Hold has bigger surface area

What about around the ridge?
(Jul. 12, 2018  1:42 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2018  1:38 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Volcanic is faster because the amount of plastic that touches the stadium is bigger than Hold even though it looks like Hold has bigger surface area

What about around the ridge?

I'm not sure, since technically Hold would make more contact with the ridge, but having the "plate" be a little elevated might counteract that. But, from what I've seen, Volcanic is way faster. Also, I forgot to mention before, Volcanic has a shallow star-shaped impress on the bottom of the free-spinning piece, causing more friction and speed
If Unite hits the tornado ridge, it's pretty fast. I have never checked the spin time as such but it's pretty fast. But I guess Hold will be faster.
My Spiral and Impact are faster than Unite ( But their stamina is less than Unite )
(Jul. 15, 2018  1:14 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: My Spiral and Impact are faster than Unite ( But their stamina is less than Unite )

Agree BRo, BUT UNITE IS THE FASTEST THING when it hits the Tornado ridge, it's like a zap, I think because of less weight of dls??
(Jul. 15, 2018  1:31 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  1:14 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: My Spiral and Impact are faster than Unite ( But their stamina is less than Unite )

Agree BRo, BUT UNITE IS THE FASTEST THING when it hits the Tornado ridge, it's like a zap, I think because of less weight of dls??
Which combo ? ( My stock combo i.e Storm spprigen . K . U is faster than most of the pack  but My Zilion Zeus . K . S is faster )
(Jul. 15, 2018  1:31 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

You shoish try Volcanic with same combo once. You will change your option Wink
(Jul. 15, 2018  1:44 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  1:31 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Agree BRo, BUT UNITE IS THE FASTEST THING when it hits the Tornado ridge, it's like a zap, I think because of less weight of dls??
Which combo ? ( My stock combo i.e Storm spprigen . K . U is faster than most of the pack  but My Zilion Zeus . K . S is faster )

Where K = knuckle 
and S = spiral
(Jul. 15, 2018  1:44 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  1:31 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Agree BRo, BUT UNITE IS THE FASTEST THING when it hits the Tornado ridge, it's like a zap, I think because of less weight of dls??

You shoish try Volcanic with same combo once. You will change your option Wink

SELF KO
(Jul. 15, 2018  1:52 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  1:44 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: You shoish try Volcanic with same combo once. You will change your option Wink

SELF KO

But we are talking about speed here not control Wink. And if you launch it properly it won't self-ko everytime. It will will tornado stall at light speed and then hit wall
(Jul. 15, 2018  1:53 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  1:52 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: SELF KO

But we are talking about speed here not control Wink. And if you launch it properly it won't self-ko everytime. It will will tornado stall at light speed and then hit wall
Yeah IT One of the Fastesr, Unite is more controlablec
(Jul. 15, 2018  2:02 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  1:53 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: But we are talking about speed here not control Wink. And if you launch it properly it won't self-ko everytime. It will will tornado stall at light speed and then hit wall
Yeah IT One of the Fastesr, Unite is more controlablec

Then , IT is time to introduce Extreme ( driver )
(Jul. 15, 2018  2:16 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  2:02 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Yeah IT One of the Fastesr, Unite is more controlablec

Then , IT is time to introduce Extreme ( driver )

Jolt is faster
(Jul. 15, 2018  2:33 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  2:16 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Then , IT is time to introduce Extreme ( driver )

Jolt is faster

Then , Extremely worn-out  VARIABLE is Faster  ( OR we will have to wait to see the new driver ( X' ) which is probably Xtreme' )
(Jul. 15, 2018  3:45 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  2:33 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Jolt is faster

Then , Extremely worn-out  VARIABLE is Faster  ( OR we will have to wait to see the new driver ( X' ) which is probably Xtreme' )

X' is confirmed to be Xtreme with a new “gold” spring that makes it click tighter
(Jul. 15, 2018  5:12 PM)Zycratic Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  3:45 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Then , Extremely worn-out  VARIABLE is Faster  ( OR we will have to wait to see the new driver ( X' ) which is probably Xtreme' )

X' is confirmed to be Xtreme with a new “gold” spring that makes it click tighter

It is revealed on their ( coro-coro ) official YT channel .