[Answered]  Eternal-S broken

Hello Beybros. I really like the Slingshock tips and the versatility they offer, but one tip is driving me crazy: Eternal-S from the Hercules H4.

It auto-switches from Slingshock mode to battle ring mode almost every fight.

To make clear what I mean: At the moment when the Bey hits the arena, the tip's outer ring is pushed inside, because the alignment Points of the locking mechanism rotate till its unlocked. 

Many Youtubers are telling about the same problem (jojo, zenkie) but don't offer solutions.

Anyone has an idea how to successfully slingshock with Eternal-S? Thank You.
Okay let us start with an easier question: Who has Eternal-S (not Eternal)?
(Sep. 05, 2019  12:18 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Okay let us start with an easier question: Who has Eternal-S (not Eternal)?

Why does that matter? People that use Hasbro or just have a Hasbro classic combo they want to use with Et.

I'd suggest rotating the tip so it doesn't go get pushed in on contact.
Thank You. I already tried to rotate the ring. Doesn't help. It is pushed in yet when the driver hits the stadium. I guess because the ring is free spinning till it hits the contact point.

I prefer Et-S over Et because I love Slingshock action. Noone complaining about this driver seems to mean that no one wants to Slingshock with Hercules H4 / Et-S.

Sad but I gotta eat that.
I’ve had the same problem with Eternal-S and also destroy-S. As well as the tip previously suggested I’d recommend launching as close to the stadium as possible. Also try launching a bit lighter and at a slight angle. It’s definitely a flawed design and is a shame it doesn’t work properly. Hopefully absorb-S will be better (probably not).
(Sep. 05, 2019  12:18 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Okay let us start with an easier question: Who has Eternal-S (not Eternal)?

I have it from Air Knight K4 and if you launch too hard with it in Slingshock mode it just pushes into Battle Ring Mode.

(Sep. 09, 2019  1:41 AM)Spriggan87 Wrote: I’ve had the same problem with Eternal-S and also destroy-S. As well as the tip previously suggested I’d recommend  launching as close to the stadium as possible. Also try launching a bit lighter and at a slight angle. It’s definitely a flawed design and is a shame it doesn’t work properly. Hopefully absorb-S will be better (probably not).

Yeah it happens for Volcanic-S too.
(Sep. 10, 2019  1:42 AM)X-Wing Wrote:

I have it from Air Knight K4 and if you launch too hard with it in Slingshock mode it just pushes into Battle Ring Mode.

(Sep. 09, 2019  1:41 AM)Spriggan87 Wrote: I’ve had the same problem with Eternal-S and also destroy-S. As well as the tip previously suggested I’d recommend  launching as close to the stadium as possible. Also try launching a bit lighter and at a slight angle. It’s definitely a flawed design and is a shame it doesn’t work properly. Hopefully absorb-S will be better (probably not).

With volcanic-s you twist it until you feel a click, that locks it in place.
(Sep. 10, 2019  11:55 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  1:42 AM)X-Wing Wrote: I have it from Air Knight K4 and if you launch too hard with it in Slingshock mode it just pushes into Battle Ring Mode.

With volcanic-s you twist it until you feel a click, that locks it in place.

Mine never did that, then it literally broke