[Answered]  Drivers for pure attack

Hi I wanna know drivers that are suitable for pure attack combos
in my opinion i truly like semi attack drivers because if its just attack they suck because they don't last long enough
Rubber tip drivers will be your best option for pure attack. Those include Xtreme, Hunter, Jolt, Quick, and their dash driver equivalents when they exist.
There are a couple wildly different options for Attack/Stamina, including Accel, Destroy, and Zephyr.

It really depends on what kind of attack you want to focus on, and how well you can launch a given driver and make it stay in a flowering attack pattern. Hunter is probably the easiest to flower attack with, and holds that pattern the least time. Xtreme takes a lot of practice to use effectively.
Aside from flower attack patterning, you can try for staller combinations like Destroy or even Atomic.

If you want to attack directly and strongly, rubber tip drivers are the way to go.
(Sep. 21, 2019  4:51 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Rubber tip drivers will be your best option for pure attack. Those include Xtreme, Hunter, Jolt, Quick, and their dash driver equivalents when they exist.
There are a couple wildly different options for Attack/Stamina, including Accel, Destroy, and Zephyr.

It really depends on what kind of attack you want to focus on, and how well you can launch a given driver and make it stay in a flowering attack pattern. Hunter is probably the easiest to flower attack with, and holds that pattern the least time. Xtreme takes a lot of practice to use effectively.
Aside from flower attack patterning, you can try for staller combinations like Destroy or even Atomic.

If you want to attack directly and strongly, rubber tip drivers are the way to go.

Thank you.
if you want something fast, i would recommend Xtreme/Xtreme'/Quick'

if you want something with a bit more control id use Accel/Accel'/ Zephyr/Zephyr'/Destroy/Destroy'
ok i did sum research and rubber tipped drivers are the best