[Answered]  Drain Fafnir Combo

So i ordered drain fafnir but i heard it sucks at spin stealing, so does anyone know any combos that can make it better at spin stealing?
It seemed to steal spin well enough during Beyblade North 2017... I do not remember what the other parts used in one of the many Drain Fafnir combinations were though. Perhaps Atomic?
Spread/Yell/Polish Atomic/Revolve/Hold/Yielding all can work well with Drain Fafnir, as was proven by the results of some of our latest events: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning...pid1379584
(May. 29, 2017  3:59 PM)Mr.Turtle Wrote: So i ordered drain fafnir but i heard it sucks at spin stealing, so does anyone know any combos that can make it better at spin stealing?
Currently no, since drivers with good evasion such as Revolve or Orbit or Claw or Yielding can just evade dF whenever the light-blue plastic protrusions on dF push the opposing bey away which makes it harder to spin-steal. A better option would be dFGR, which diminishes the effects of the blue protrusions but also slightly decrease contact area with the rubber. I've landed approximately 50/50 with this combo, but there's not much you can do to make it more than a mere coin throw chance.
(May. 29, 2017  3:59 PM)Mr.Turtle Wrote: So i ordered drain fafnir but i heard it sucks at spin stealing, so does anyone know any combos that can make it better at spin stealing?

do Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic.
(Jun. 08, 2017  3:28 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:

do Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic.

why polish over 8 glaive? does polish has more lad than the latter?
(Jun. 13, 2017  2:01 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2017  3:28 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: do Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic.

why polish over 8 glaive? does polish has more lad than the latter?

Polish has better stamina.
(Jun. 13, 2017  2:16 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  2:01 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: why polish over 8 glaive? does polish has more lad than the latter?

Are you sure? Polish has a same metal disk as Jerk and Magum which isn't really God tbh.

Do you own it?
(Jun. 13, 2017  2:16 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  2:01 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: why polish over 8 glaive? does polish has more lad than the latter?

Would stamina even be a concern for a spin equalizing combo.i thought a spin equalizing combos main concern would be LAD.
(Jun. 13, 2017  1:02 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  2:16 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Polish has better stamina.
Would stamina even be a concern for a spin equalizing combo.i thought a spin equalizing combos main concern would be LAD.

Also precession provided from weight distribution Smile
I think Trans is good for Fafnir because the layer has contact points.
(Jun. 13, 2017  2:05 PM)lI Kronos Il Wrote: I think Trans is good for Fafnir because the layer has contact points.

Trans isn't that good for it. It's more of a rounded layer, and does best stationary, and Trans' sharp mode is too easily destabilized for it it work.
how about drain fafnir yell/polish/8glaive At ? i dunno which of these three disks would be best or which one has the most lad.
Polish is the best for that combo but I'm pretty yell has the best lad out over all of them
(Jun. 13, 2017  4:14 PM)mj9 Wrote: Polish is the best for that combo but I'm pretty yell has the best lad out over all of them

well if yell has better stamina and lad then how is polish best for the combo i mean yell is also heavier.
I had a theory that might work,
REBOOT
it spin equilizes during stamina mode then attacks when the other is weak?
it works in theory, my gV and dF are still in the mail so i can't test it
(Jun. 13, 2017  5:40 PM)darkelf Wrote: I had a theory that might work,
REBOOT
it spin equilizes during stamina mode then attacks when the other is weak?
it works in theory, my gV and dF are still in the mail so i can't test it

tbh honest i dont think it will be good cuz reboot doesnt provide dF the aggressive movement to burst other beyblade like xtreme or hold provides and neither it has good LAD but it doesnt mean u shouldnt test it.