[Answered]  Do Shogun Steel Beys count as MFB?

Many MFB parts work for Shogun Steel, so, are Shogun Steel beys MFB?

(I WAS NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS THREAD, IF SOME ADMIN FEELS ANNOYED, TELL ME AND I WILL REPOSTED IN THE CORRECT PLACE)
yes there are technically apart of the metal fight series
(Aug. 11, 2017  11:57 AM)mj9 Wrote: yes there are technically apart of the metal fight series

So, con they be used in MFB tournaments?
(Aug. 11, 2017  12:02 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2017  11:57 AM)mj9 Wrote: yes there are technically apart of the metal fight series

So, con they be used in MFB tournaments?

Absolutely. Except in Limited where you can't scynchrome em
(Aug. 11, 2017  12:05 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2017  12:02 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: So, con they be used in MFB tournaments?

Absolutely. Except in Limited where you can't scynchrome em

Ok, thank you two.
(Aug. 11, 2017  11:56 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: (I WAS NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS THREAD, IF SOME ADMIN FEELS ANNOYED, TELL ME AND I WILL REPOSTED IN THE CORRECT PLACE)

Use the forum called Beyblade Hobby Q&A for questions like this in the future. With the tagging feature, you also won't have to manually write out "[Unanswered]" or "[Answered]" in your title if you do, haha.

I've moved your topic, so don't worry about a thing this time.
(Aug. 11, 2017  1:08 PM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2017  11:56 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: (I WAS NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS THREAD, IF SOME ADMIN FEELS ANNOYED, TELL ME AND I WILL REPOSTED IN THE CORRECT PLACE)

Use the forum called Beyblade Hobby Q&A for questions like this in the future. With the tagging feature, you also won't have to manually write out "[Unanswered]" or "[Answered]" in your title if you do, haha.

I've moved your topic, so don't worry about a thing this time.

Ok, thanks! Smile