Dilemma: Can’t Decide What to Buy

I usually make purchase decisions based on looks and function, (so if the Beyblade is super good but super ugly, I wouldn’t want it) but mostly looks.

I’ve been looking at these super nice looking Beyblades:

Maximum Garuda, 7, Lift, Sword
Deep Chaos, 0, Turn, Xtend
Screw Trident, 0, Lift, Volcanic

The thing is, this is my current collection:
Layers: Legend Spriggan, Emperor Forneus, Gigant Gaia, Hell Salamander, Alter Chronos, Shelter Regulus

Discs: 7, 0, 8, 12, Ring, 8’

Frames: Under, Bump

Drivers: Merge, Yard, Quake, Operate, Tower, Destroy’

There isn’t much diversity in my current collection. I’ve been wanting some more Defense and Stamina-oriented tips and some more Frames, but none of the pretty Beyblades I want have those tips (and two of them have Lift). Does anyone have any recommendations for good parts or products to buy?
I'd say pick dC as it has a pretty nice layer with a really good disk and pretty nice frame. Xtend is the most important part of this beyblade tho, it is worth it solely because of Xtend as long as you're willing to get the Xtend+ chip. Although, this pick is still the best out of those 3 imo regardless
(Nov. 29, 2018  4:51 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: I usually make purchase decisions based on looks and function, (so if the Beyblade is super good but super ugly, I wouldn’t want it) but mostly looks.

I’ve been looking at these super nice looking Beyblades:

Maximum Garuda, 7, Lift, Sword
Deep Chaos, 0, Turn, Xtend
Screw Trident, 0, Lift, Volcanic

The thing is, this is my current collection:
Layers: Legend Spriggan, Emperor Forneus, Gigant Gaia, Hell Salamander, Alter Chronos, Shelter Regulus

Discs: 7, 0, 8, 12, Ring, 8’

Frames: Under, Bump

Drivers: Merge, Yard, Quake, Operate, Tower, Destroy’

There isn’t much diversity in my current collection. I’ve been wanting some more Defense and Stamina-oriented tips and some more Frames, but none of the pretty Beyblades I want have those tips (and two of them have Lift). Does anyone have any recommendations for good parts or products to buy?

If price isn’t an issue go for the god customize set. Comes with like 5 Beys and a ton of useful parts.
Please use this thread for all Purchase Consultations.