[Answered]  Digital Sword Launcher

Does anyone use one? I recently got my LR string launcher for my left spin beys, but it doesn't feel that powerful. At least comparing it to my regular first gen or whatever it would be called sword launcher that only works with right spin beys. I know power isn't everything, but having the option would be nice. Anybody have/use a digital sword launcher? Do you ever need that much power/when would that be useful to have that much power?
The Digital Sword Launcher is even more fragile than the original. Even more so due to the heavy weight of current Beyblades. It's not worth it, trust me
it’s very very easy for a grown man to break. basically you have to try *not* to break the digital sword launcher. plus it’s huge and cumbersome.

the beylauncher LR is plenty strong, but for max power launches i like the black LR light launcher with long winder. for mG vs. mG, the hardest launch usually wins (assuming combos are competitive).
Ah good to know. I am a grown man and I can see myself breaking it if it's fragile. Uncertain I was just noticing, when I have atomic and I launch my aB with my LR string launcher it may or may not do little flower patterns if I get it strong enough, but more often than not it likes to stay dead center and I can tell most of the time that means it's not as strong. I put my atomic on twin nemesis and launch with my original sword launcher and it immediately spins like crazy in the tornado ring. I don't think aB necessarily needs max launch speeds or anything, but I feel kind of gimped knowing I can't make strong launches. I do have a light LR launcher too but for some reason it skips teeth like crazy idk if it's defective or I broke it sometime along the way. Not really sure how to proceed since I am getting drain fafnir soon and nL as well as bL.
(Apr. 30, 2018  3:48 AM)Arcosst Wrote: Ah good to know. I am a grown man and I can see myself breaking it if it's fragile. Uncertain I was just noticing, when I have atomic and I launch my aB with my LR string launcher it may or may not do little flower patterns if I get it strong enough, but more often than not it likes to stay dead center and I can tell most of the time that means it's not as strong. I put my atomic on twin nemesis and launch with my original sword launcher and it immediately spins like crazy in the tornado ring. I don't think aB necessarily needs max launch speeds or anything, but I feel kind of gimped knowing I can't make strong launches. I do have a light LR launcher too but for some reason it skips teeth like crazy idk if it's defective or I broke it sometime along the way. Not really sure how to proceed since I am getting drain fafnir soon and nL as well as bL.

They're coming out with a Long Winder LR Launcher. The same as the one that came out with Spriggan Requiem but a recolor. I think it's pretty good. I like it personally.
(Apr. 30, 2018  3:48 AM)Arcosst Wrote: Ah good to know. I am a grown man and I can see myself breaking it if it's fragile. Uncertain I was just noticing, when I have atomic and I launch my aB with my LR string launcher it may or may not do little flower patterns if I get it strong enough, but more often than not it likes to stay dead center and I can tell most of the time that means it's not as strong. I put my atomic on twin nemesis and launch with my original sword launcher and it immediately spins like crazy in the tornado ring. I don't think aB necessarily needs max launch speeds or anything, but I feel kind of gimped knowing I can't make strong launches. I do have a light LR launcher too but for some reason it skips teeth like crazy idk if it's defective or I broke it sometime along the way. Not really sure how to proceed since I am getting drain fafnir soon and nL as well as bL.

flower patterns come from the angle of the launch, not the power.  as far as the teeth skipping in the LR light launcher, even if you took a bit of speed off your pull, a 100% max power launch is still stronger than a 100% max power launch with a beylauncher LR.  again i’m not saying the beylauncher LR is bad, it’s my favorite launcher for far.  it’s max power is just not as strong.
(Apr. 30, 2018  3:40 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: The Digital Sword Launcher is even more fragile than the original. Even more so due to the heavy weight of current Beyblades. It's not worth it, trust me

simple solution, play w/o forge disks away from tourneys.