[Answered]  Digital Sword Launcher internals (modification plans)

Hey guys, I am planning on buying a digital sword launcher and then modding it with my own industrial resin casted gears to fix the problem of fagility (for my own personal fun use and not for tournaments before you say that)

Can anyone provide me with photos of the DSL opened up so you can see the mechanism so I have an idea of what I am getting into please?

I need an idea of what the gears are like and how big they are so I can buy the correct type of resin for the job.
https://youtu.be/Y2tS4biVngc This Video will show you how to make the launcher so it can never sprip if that's helpful p.s. that's what I used

(Jul. 31, 2019  4:06 AM)Kry Wrote: Hey guys, I am planning on buying a digital sword launcher and then modding it with my own industrial resin casted gears to fix the problem of fagility (for my own personal fun use and not for tournaments before you say that)

Can anyone provide me with photos of the DSL opened up so you can see the mechanism so I have an idea of what I am getting into please?

I need an idea of what the gears are like and how big they are so I can buy the correct type of resin for the job.

one gear is big and one is small but be careful there are many tiny pieces when you take it apart
The deconstruction of the Digital Sword launcher can be found in this video (credit to ALEX TOP SHOW) at the 7:24 mark.

(Jul. 31, 2019  8:00 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: The deconstruction of the Digital Sword launcher can be found in this video (credit to ALEX TOP SHOW) at the 7:24 mark.

This is quite helpful thankyou. I was not expecting it to look so simple XD